Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site  (Read 180015 times)

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
Re: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2008, 02:11:04 PM »

ADMIN HAT ON

Ian, this post violates forum rule #5 as well as #24.  If you wish to continue posting here, I suggest you attempt to abide by the rules of the forum.

ADMIN HAT OFF

I just wish that all the 3ABN defenders would just stay over at Yahoo.  Their spiteful postings are just not Christian for supporters of a Christian network. :(

hmm... Then I would suggest you appeal to this forum's administration and have them ban anything you don't want to hear or consider, that is totally understandable in light of your post here, and how you define spiteful as being only that of all defenders and not that of any of the accusers.

And  if they agree? I would also suggest that being biased partial or being willfully  ignorant deaf or blind is not a legit  excuse and will not prevent others from hearing seeing or understanding.

Those who want to read and reply to what we say, or post as evidence can do so on 3abnDefended@yahoogroups.com as we don't censor any opposing views or concerns and legit criticisms -- as long as the posts are written in a courteous and forthright manner. We are not into attacking the messenger without addressing the message, unsupported opinions,( unless not stated they are  such) or  evasions, diversions, or repetition.

Truth has nothing to fear.

But this may be just a major difference in the way you and I think.

..ian
owner and moderator
3abnDefended@yahoogroups.com
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 04:42:36 PM by Ian »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2008, 03:07:04 PM »

LOL!!  I agree!  But I think they get tired of talking to themselves over there!!

I just wish that all the 3ABN defenders would just stay over at Yahoo.  Their spiteful postings are just not Christian for supporters of a Christian network. :(

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »

LOL!!  I agree!  But I think they get tired of talking to themselves over there!!

Or we just answer where and when we can... when necessary?

That's my humble opinion.

:)

POST EDITED BY SNOOPY TO REMOVE ADMIN DIG
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 06:11:42 PM by Snoopy »

guide4him

« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2008, 05:10:02 PM »

No one on 3ABN side have ever given over any evidence of Linda's so called affair that Danny even admitted he wasen't sure she had done the deed. Notice on Danny's divorce decree also. This has been going on for several years and they keep saying it will be forthcomming.

So goes the IRS information. Not to be released.

Johann has no need to answer questions that will postively get twisted, denied and turned around and not believed by the 3ABN posters. They have done it in the past so why should he let himself be subjected to same again. He has never been anything but honest.

If I had several letters that a dear sweet old lady received from Walt Thompson who she thought was her dear friend who trashed Linda even before the story about her and Dr in Norway I would produce them but the dear sweet old lady has since passed on and the letters have been destroyed.

The dear sweet old lady of course told all her freinds at the local communty center thrift store on what her dear friend wrote to her. If you want to get gossip out fast tell a woman especially an old one. They believe what they read. Especially when they think that dear man was such a good friend of theirs. He wouldn't lie to them.

I have seen in BSDA information about two of the letters and have never heard anyone discuss the third. I asked Sister about the third one and she replied that as far as she could tell the information was false.

So as far as I am concerned Walt Thompson is Danny Shelton's yes man. He did Danny's dirty work for him.

My twisting of the truth and rumormongering.

Ozzie

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2008, 06:25:21 PM »

You got that impression too Snoopy? Heard of the saying "Great minds think alike"?  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Guess they've come back here to beat the boredom of talking to themselves!
  :oops: ::) :dunno:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2008, 06:26:50 PM »

You got that impression too Snoopy? Heard of the saying "Great minds think alike"?  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

How so?

Do you and snoopy keep replying to and about us, and moderating her according to our posts and what any of us say?

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 06:30:38 PM by Ian »

Ozzie

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2008, 06:39:46 PM »

You get that feeling too Christineed?

We had some really lovely people here at AT and they seem to have vanished because of this nastiness.
:'(
Ozzie

~ Frank Sculley.

Ozzie

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2008, 06:42:57 PM »

How so?

Do you and snoopy keep replying to and about us, and moderating her according to our posts and what any of us say?

I'm not moderating anything Ian. Get your facts straight, just for once.  :hamster:
Ozzie

~ Frank Sculley.

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2008, 06:50:28 PM »

You get that feeling too Christineed?

We had some really lovely people here at AT and they seem to have vanished because of this nastiness.
:'(

No worries, Ozzie....I'm still here.   :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

(edited to add " 'm")
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Sam

« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2008, 08:13:59 PM »

No one on 3ABN side have ever given over any evidence of Linda's so called affair that Danny even admitted he wasen't sure she had done the deed. Notice on Danny's divorce decree also. This has been going on for several years and they keep saying it will be forthcomming.

So goes the IRS information. Not to be released.

Johann has no need to answer questions that will postively get twisted, denied and turned around and not believed by the 3ABN posters. They have done it in the past so why should he let himself be subjected to same again. He has never been anything but honest.

If I had several letters that a dear sweet old lady received from Walt Thompson who she thought was her dear friend who trashed Linda even before the story about her and Dr in Norway I would produce them but the dear sweet old lady has since passed on and the letters have been destroyed.

The dear sweet old lady of course told all her freinds at the local communty center thrift store on what her dear friend wrote to her. If you want to get gossip out fast tell a woman especially an old one. They believe what they read. Especially when they think that dear man was such a good friend of theirs. He wouldn't lie to them.

I have seen in BSDA information about two of the letters and have never heard anyone discuss the third. I asked Sister about the third one and she replied that as far as she could tell the information was false.

So as far as I am concerned Walt Thompson is Danny Shelton's yes man. He did Danny's dirty work for him.

My twisting of the truth and rumormongering.

I don't believe 3abn has every said evidence on Linda was "forthcoming".  I believe they have said if it needs to come out in court, they will show it.

Wait, I just had a great idea!  If one of you Lindanites want to ask her if she would sign a formal agreement that she would not take any legal action against 3abn if they released their evidence against her...I bet they would do it.  Something official could be drawn up and notorized without too much problem.  Since Linda demanded the "evidence" she shouldn't have a problem with signing that kind of document.  Throw it out there to her.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2008, 08:22:57 PM »

I believe they have said if it needs to come out in court, they will show it.

I already asked for the evidence via the legal process, and they haven't turned over a thing, even the stuff they claimed to have had. How could Linda sue them if they are forced to turn it over because of the legal process?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2008, 08:44:20 PM »

I heard that the IRS notified you that the investigation was over and 3abn was not faulted in any way?  Is this true? Have they had contact with you? If so, why haven't you made it public?  The more you let "your people" question the findings, claim there isn't a letter and insinuate it is just propaganda, the more ridiculous you will all look when it is posted officially.  If you have inside information why let them stick their necks out, only to be chopped off?

SAMMY, BABY, if you need the investigators number I can arrange that. You will have to PM me. However, you are so very, very wrong!!! When you call ask a single question: "If I have more documentation demonstrating issues at 3ABN, would you like me to fax them to you?"

ANd let us all know the reaction!!! And then cry in your soup!!!! And don't forget to tell Doug...after all, he really does know better. Just ask Bonnie.

Oh, by the way, where is that "exoneration" document???? Elusive, is it??? As elusive as the evidence against Linda, maybe???

Perhaps you would like to tell us just how many times they interviewed Danny Lee Shelton and what they had him produce. Then tell me if you think there will be an "exoneration" letter??? Or is it another one of those "miracles" that they simply ignored the obvious violations???? And when will this "miracle" story get published? Will it be in the 3ABN World? This month or next??? ANd are you putting it up on 3ABN.org? How about the Live on 3ABN Today on this coming Thursday!!!

Come on, now Sammy, tell us all about this wonderful miracle!!! I do so love "miracle" stories.

We really need that "exoneration" letter asap before things become very embarrassing.

By the way, the Qui Tam claim for 3ABN and Danny was established long before I came into it. But you can keep on salivating in jealousy as YOU SURE MISSED THE BOAT ON THIS REWARD!!!

Stay tuned as the last laugh is always the best laugh. ANd the Qui Tam claimant is going to laugh ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!!!

Who knows, maybe they will contribute to our defense fund...but Californians are not known for sharing a whole lot. I'll just enjoy the ring of laughter.

Gailon Arthur Joy
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 09:46:42 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2008, 08:52:23 PM »

I believe Linda has hired a firm of 4 lawyers out of Decatur IL. They may only be representing her in the marital property case, I don't know.

Now, SAM, how did you know that? Are you paying the bills or just consulting? Or are you still the President? of which entity, Russia or the Phillipines?

It must be a bit scary as the thoughts of a serious group of TIGERS gets ready to take on the bulls of Thompsonville. Wonder just how much they will be looking for before all this is over??? Lot of deep pockets in the bulls team!!!

If I were you, SAM, I wouldn't be sleeping well either....

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2008, 09:05:14 PM »

I heard that the IRS notified you that the investigation was over and 3abn was not faulted in any way?  Is this true? Have they had contact with you? If so, why haven't you made it public?  The more you let "your people" question the findings, claim there isn't a letter and insinuate it is just propaganda, the more ridiculous you will all look when it is posted officially.  If you have inside information why let them stick their necks out, only to be chopped off?

It would appear that Mr. Joy doesn't like to admit when he is wrong. It has been speculated that he was one of those who might be in line for a cut of ANY monies recovered by the IRS, so of course it makes sense that they would contact him and make him aware of the results - Fran, too.

As far as letting those who have blindly supported him stick their necks out, he let's Mr. Pickle do all the leg work and filings in the suit with 3ABN, that should be enough to indicate that he attempts to insulate himself by doing as little as possible, letting others do his bidding. In other words, that is the way the Joy fiefdom is run.

ANYMAN, what a puff of smoke you are!!! And who said I was wrong? Lets' see. speaking of putting their heads on the chopping block, there is Ronnie Shelton, a VERY RELIABLE SOURCE...then there is Doug Batchelors' requoting Ronnie's email and attributing it to Gilley...poor Gilley, how embarrassing!!! But, how about poor Dougie??? That was a LEAP OF FAITH virtually unwarranted by the facts, but only time will tell the real story.

Just to bad I didn't have more courage to take you all on. Let me look in my miracle bag, could be a little courage in there somewhere.

In the meantime, I will hunker in my bunker, shivering in fear, as the shells burst outside reigning down on my pawns while my lttle bishop figures out how to pull off a checkmate!!! Be assured, my little bishop isn't far from that "checkmate" and the new little queenie will be very lonely!!!

But, that is the nature of Chess!!!

To the little bishop!!! Three cheers!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2008, 09:19:43 PM »

In addition your claims about the planned Florida trip are also wrong, it was supposed to have taken place in February but Danny found out and Linda admitted it, It had nothing to do with the week of Easter as you claimed. So again your alibi is about as worthless as when you claimed to have been with Linda and the Dr in that motel room but had actually already flown back home leaving the Dr behind later that same year. -- ie.. Before the divorce....

..ian.

IAN, Dear, regarding Florida, are you talking about the tickets that Brenda ordered so she and Linda could go to the Condo together because the Dr was treating several patients, including Imgard, in Norway? Where are those tickets? Let's see them...they have dates, times and the source of the order all carefully laid out...but where are they??? Simple enough to irradicate this little dispute...produce the evidence!!!

You are really just an evil surmising hypocrit!!! Particularly when the evidence does not support your, or shall we say Danny's, story!!! PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE!!!

ANd Danny has claimed his detectives have pictures of the hotel room incident...so where is the report from the detective agency and the photos to go with it??? Gone missing, have they???

IAN, you are a wolf in sheeps clothing, but a poor imitation at best because your teeth are showing...so go investigate, get those reports and photos and report back to alleviate your "EVIL SURMISING SYNDROME". In fact, post them on your website!!! Don't forget to include the private detective's date stamp to prove your little story.

BEST OF LUCK, my dear!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 09:49:02 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28   Go Up