Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Attempted Witness Tampering  (Read 113642 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Re: Attempted Witness Tampering
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2010, 08:40:30 AM »

Yes, I do have a cousin named Jamie Smith (by marriage.) I think I heard recently that they divorced though.

Second again: You keep bringing up the conversation with Trent. Yes, that was documented. What about my conversation with Brad? I did not use wiretapping to record our conversation. IF I wanted too all I would have to do is drive 15 minutes to the Indiana State line to do so. Trust me I was smart about how I went about that one.  ;)
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2010, 08:43:04 AM »

Pat- There is evidence of every attempt that has been made to contact me. As I stated the right people have it.

By the way Brenda Walsh DOES know who I am. It is also a lie for her to say she has never met me. That's all I'm going to say about that.

You posted that Brenda said this:

Brenda Walsh said "I have never met Alex, nor have I have talked with him, written him, or communicated with him in any way shape or form! What is interesting is how he even knows my name!!"

You also said that Danny said this:

Danny Shelton simply said " I have never talked to Alex" Ask Danny to define never. If he is saying it in the literal sense of the meaning than he too is a liar.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 09:07:56 AM by Alex Walker »
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2010, 08:47:56 AM »

BTW, Pat, I find it strange that two of you changed your names to Alex's Cousin's names.

Alex has a cousin named Patty Williams, and Jamie Smith.

Speaking for myself. IF that is true, and I am sorry, but I doubt that it is, but IF that is true, then I wasn't aware of that. I can assure you I was not named after Alex' cousin.

??? Wow, and somewhat amusing.

** I wasn't aware of that either.

Alex, do you really have a cousin named Jamie Smith?  My niece has a cousin named Jamie Smith also. He lives a few blocks from me, but is no blood relation to me, maybe he is related to you? Small world...

I looked up "jamie Smiths, and then "alex walkers" and found this group:
Are you Alex Walker? and it cracked me up, but then again, I am easily amused. ;)

Give it up. We've told Alex what you're up to.

As if you would know...
 I trust Alex has a brain and is able to think for himself, so what ever...
Yes he does. And he knows you're trying to make him think his family is against him. Sorry, not working.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2010, 09:16:45 AM »

Yes, I do have a cousin named Jamie Smith (by marriage.) I think I heard recently that they divorced though.

Second again: You keep bringing up the conversation with Trent. Yes, that was documented. What about my conversation with Brad? I did not use wiretapping to record our conversation. IF I wanted too all I would have to do is drive 15 minutes to the Indiana State line to do so. Trust me I was smart about how I went about that one.  ;)

I think you may have me confused with your room mate and friend,Adam,and 3ABN's accuser, Bob Pickle who you contacted in 2007, and then gave your statement to 6 mos later. Way before Tommy's arrest. That's how we knew about you,btw. Robert Pickle made your name and statement public!  How would Pickle and Adam even know about your conversation with Trent, or your conversation with your brother, Brad, and bring it up in public if you didn't tell them???  Go back, look at the posts. I never brought anything up once about all this, neither did one other defender of 3ABN! Those you talked to did.. and those you talked to are 3ABN's accusers! I didn't even know about any of this until they brought it up here. I only went and asked those being accused by them ( Your brother, Brad, Danny, Trent, and Brenda) about all this  after the 3ABN accusers here brought it up to condemn and accuse them because apparently you are talking to them and not keeping your mouth shut with them as you tell all others you have been "ordered to do".

You, imo, need to separate from 3ABN's accusers, and stop telling them things and then telling 3ABN's defenders: "Some things I will not be able to answer." when you have not only answered 3ABN's accusers, but witnessed the fact that they publicize it and accuse and condemn 3ABN with all that you tell them.  You don't bother to correct anything, but in fact seem alright with it all, even with Adam's hateful accusations against your own brother.. You need to stop saying: "The proof has been given to the proper people and I am sorry but you are not one of them." when it comes to 3ABN's defenders while not saying that to 3ABN's accusers unless your real purpose here is to condemn and bring down 3ABN and try to destroy 3ABN's ministry.

You have a case, I understand that,and I even respect that, but it is against Tommy Shelton, not 3ABN! That means you shouldn't be talking to the 3ABN accusers and confiding in them and assisting them in accusing 3ABN, unless that is your goal in addition to accusing Tommy. Are you trying to bring 3ABN down? Either way it's obvious you are talking to the 3ABN accusers, but they aren't part of your case, and they aren't "the proper people" either, Alex. That means you should be telling them the same thing you tell those defending 3ABN: " I can't talk about it!" What is your goal here? Think,about that, and pray, please!

CC: other forum
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 09:39:26 AM by Jamie.Smith »

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2010, 09:28:48 AM »

I think you may have me confused with your room mate and friend,Adam,and 3ABN's accuser, Bob Pickle who you contacted in 2007, and then gave your statement to 6 mos later. Way before Tommy's arrest. That's how we knew about you,btw. Robert Pickle made your name and statement public!  How would Pickle and Adam even know about your conversation with Trent, or your conversation with your brother, Brad, and bring it up in public if you didn't tell them???  Go back look at the posts. I never brought anything up once about all this. Those you talked to did..I didn't even know about any of this until they brought it up here. I only went and asked those being accused ( Brad, Danny, Trent, and Brenda) about all this  after the 3ABN accusers here brought it up because apparently you are talking to them and not keeping your mouth shut with them as you tell all others you have been "ordered to do".

You, imo, need to separate from them, and stop telling them things and then telling others: "Some things I will not be able to answer." when you have not only answered them, but they publicize it and you seem alright with it. You need to stop saying: "The proof has been given to the proper people and I am sorry but you are not one of them." While you talk to them.

You have a case, I understand that,and I even respect that, but that means you shouldn't be talking to the 3ABN accusers and confiding in them and assisting them in accusing 3ABN, unless that is your goal in addition to accusing Tommy. Are you trying to bring 3ABN down? Either way it's obvious you are talking to the 3ABN accusers, but they aren't part of your case, and they aren't "the proper people" either, Alex. That means you should be telling them the same thing you tell those defending 3ABN: " I can't talk about it!"

CC: other forum

I do not tell "3abn accusers" everything either. I do not tell them anymore than I am willing to tell anyone else. I do not control what Adam post. He is free to do as he wishes. Do I agree with everything? No, but he has the right to do so.

If you talked to my brother did he deny the following:

1. That he sated he was sorry for what happened to me and that he felt guilty?

2. That he has never left (his son) alone with Tommy nor would he ever?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 09:35:29 AM by Alex Walker »
Alex L. Walker

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2010, 12:00:35 PM »

How do you know that Brad doesn't believe Alex? How do you know? Even if he were to say that he doesn't believe Alex, how do you know that he doesn't?
Which conversation are you referring to? Are you privy to a recording of it? If not, how can you say that you know?Which two people are you talking about? How do you know whether or not they tried to contact Alex?

Answer to Robert Pickle, as turn about is fair play.

How do you know Brad does believe Alex? How do you know? Since he says that he doesn't believe Alex, why would you imply that he does?

Which conversations are you referring to? Are you privy to a recording of it? If not, how can you say that you know?

Which people are you talking about? [ Since you already said they were Brad Walker, Danny Shelton, Brenda Walsh and Trent Chance] How do you know whether or not they tried to contact Alex? And why would you accuse them of witness tampering if you have no evidence?
Good Lord. Why on earth would someone call and appologize if he didn't believe him? Why would he say that he felt guilty that it happened to Alex if he didn't believe him? Seriously. Why would he say that he has never, nor would he ever leave his son alone with Tommy, if he didn't think Tommy was a pervert?
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2010, 12:03:33 PM »

There has been NO attempted Witness Tampering
Post by Pat Williams » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:53 am UTC

You would be hard pressed to prove that, and you have refused to try, from what I recall.

Brad doesn't believe Alex, ....

How do you know that Brad doesn't believe Alex? How do you know? Even if he were to say that he doesn't believe Alex, how do you know that he doesn't?

Yes, one conversation was and is documented, and that's how I know Pickle's witness tampering allegations are 100% false.

Which conversation are you referring to? Are you privy to a recording of it? If not, how can you say that you know?

Two of the other people he is accusing and libeling, who you are claiming you can testify about, and  are further saying that there is documentation about have never talked to Alex ever, or even tried to contact him.

Which two people are you talking about? How do you know whether or not they tried to contact Alex?

Liar.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2010, 12:26:03 PM »

You would be hard pressed to prove that, and you have refused to try, from what I recall.

I am back from my hiatus/mandatory vacation here, and am admittedly attempting to play catch up, but this is a strange accusation to me. If you are accusing people of witness tampering, Mr Pickle, then the burden of proof is on you.

Why evade the point? Pat stated unequivocally that there was no attempted witness tampering going on, and I asked if that meant that Brad, Trent, Brenda, and/or Danny had not contacted or attempted to contact Alex in order to try to persuade him to drop charges. If that's what Pat meant, then he/she should back up what he/she said. But I don't think that's possible.

Brad doesn't believe Alex, ....

How do I know? Brad is known to those "who know him" by his character and his actions and words as a good man, and despite Adam's accusations and the posts here, he isn't known as a liar by any who know him.

Does Brad deny that he has ever been unfaithful to his wife? I would be glad to have the rumor against him refuted that he was caught having an affair. Not every rumor is true, and it would be great if that rumor was false.

However, if that rumor is true, then it cannot be said that Brad is a good man, and that he is honest. He made vows before God that he would be true to his wife, and if he violated those vows his trustworthiness is in doubt.

I repeat: I hope that that rumor is not true at all. On the other hand, if Brad tried to persuade Alex to let a sexual predator and a pedophile off the hook, then Brad has lost his moral compass, in my opinion.

By the way, did Tommy ever make advances toward Brad?

But even if he hadn't answered the questions caused by Alex's friend, Adam's attacks of him, and your own here on this forum?? The fact that Alex questioned and implied then outright posted here, that he thought Sam was Brad, and the fact that his friend Adam (who is in his confidence), came on here and asked Pat: " If Sam isn't Brad, are you?" should cause any rational logical person to understand that they both understand that Brad doesn't believe Alex, otherwise they would have no reason to falsely surmise that Sam, and or Pat ( who don't believe Alex) are Brad, or even imply or ask that Those who comprehend that can see that this is just a facetious argument being made by you to discredit and undermine those you are attacking.

You've missed the point entirely. Danny has known for a long time that Tommy is a sexual predator and a pedophile. That hasn't kept Danny from using unethical means to defend Tommy. If Danny can do that, then theoretically others could too. Thus, just because Brad allegedly tried to persuade Alex to drop charges doesn't mean that Brad doesn't believe Alex. The same could be true of Sam and yourself, whether Sam or yourself are Brad or not.

YOU made accusations here publicly against the individual who was talking to Alex. You falsely accused that individual publicly, so... Yes, it became necessary for that individual after being asked about it in order to answer and rebut your false accusations to share a photo copy- pdf file of that discussion, and yes, I have seen that.

What PDF? Where did that come from? Who prepared it? How do you know it's authentic and accurate?

Two of the other people he is accusing and libeling, who you are claiming you can testify about, and  are further saying that there is documentation about have never talked to Alex ever, or even tried to contact him.

Which two people are you talking about? How do you know whether or not they tried to contact Alex?

Well, Mr Pickle, even though you are asking Pat, I can answer this myself, as a group of us asked them about your claims, and Adam's. About both of your claims here on this forum, and the claims by Alex and Adam that all was documented, and so we all got answers from them in reply to that.

Danny Shelton simply said " I have never talked to Alex"

Brenda Walsh said "I have never met Alex, nor have I have talked with him, written him, or communicated with him in any way shape or form! What is interesting is how he even knows my name!!"

You have to remember that both Danny and Brenda have proven that they will lie, and so their word alone cannot be used to settle anything. It's unfortunate but true.

But even if their alleged statements above were true, which is in doubt, neither statement contradicts my statement which you are complaining about.

Thank you for admitting that both Brad and Trent contacted Alex. Are you willing to admit that they also tried to convince Alex to drop charges?

Thank you for also admitting that Danny never said that he had never tried to contact Alex, and thus that Pat misspoke.

... and 3ABN's accuser, Bob Pickle ....

I respectfully request that you not call me "3ABN's accuser." It makes it sound like 3ABN defends pedophilia, private inurement, malicious prosecution, abuse of process, and out and out lies.

I personally would like to see the wrongdoing separated as far as possible from 3ABN. When it comes to malicious prosecution and abuse of process, that is difficult to do. But certainly please refrain from connecting the defense of admitted pedophile Tommy Shelton with 3ABN, as far as possible.

Pat Williams

« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2010, 03:38:39 PM »

I am back from my hiatus/mandatory vacation here, and am admittedly attempting to play catch up, but this is a strange accusation to me. If you are accusing people of witness tampering, Mr Pickle, then the burden of proof is on you.

Why evade the point?....You've missed the point entirely.....

NO, I am afraid it is you who have missed the point entirely. ( as in whoosh... right over your head)  You accuse anyone of a crime, sin, or whatever as you do and have done? Then you need to provide evidence to support your claims or prove it. Making other accusations instead of that, or condemning others apart from that, when you are called to explain and prove all things? Well, that doesn't change anything, or make you any less accountable, or any less required to do so. That's just diversionary, evasive and less than  honest. Many of us can see it, and it's "ugly", but it's better to face that here than before the throne of God...

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2010, 03:42:53 PM »

The exact same thing could be said about all the trash and lies you have spread about Alex and I.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2010, 03:45:17 PM »

NO, I am afraid it is you who have missed the point entirely. ( as in whoosh... right over your head)  You accuse anyone of a crime, sin, or whatever as you do and have done? Then you need to provide evidence to support your claims or prove it. Making other accusations instead of that, or condemning others apart from that, when you are called to explain and prove all things? Well, that doesn't change anything, or make you any less accountable, or any less required to do so. That's just diversionary, evasive and less than  honest. Many of us can see it, and it's "ugly", but it's better to face that here than before the throne of God...

Defending Child pedophila is ugly too, Pat! Nothing more sick.
Billy Graham

Pat Williams

« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2010, 03:58:17 PM »

The exact same thing could be said about all the trash and lies you have spread about Alex and I.

I have at least provided information, (names,quotes, and links...)

You have provided nothing except empty claims, and "lol", "liar liar" "shut up!" "you don't deserve an answer"  "coward" "lol" " I don't even know who you are!" " meddler and liar" "You will get no answers from me" "shut up!" and such...  

So be it! Let the readers decide for themselves.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 04:07:28 PM by Pat Williams »

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2010, 03:59:56 PM »

I have at least provided names,quotes, and links. You have provide nothing except "lol" and "liar liar" "coward" and " a meddler and liar" and such.  So be it. Let the readers decide for themselves.

Yeah, quotes from proven liars.
Billy Graham

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2010, 04:04:14 PM »

You can ignore the points if you want to. But it doesn't make you look good.

First of all, the second point I referred to that Jamie missed entirely had to do with the fact that Jamie's reasoning was flawed. Even if Brad is anonymously attacking Alex, it doesn't necessarily mean that Brad doesn't believe that Alex is telling the truth. Brad could believe that Alex is telling the truth, and be attacking him anyway. Jamie is going to have to come up with better logic than what he used.

Second of all, my first point still stands. You emphatically made an absolute, unequivocal statement that you cannot prove, and I called you on it. You stated that there was no attempted witness tampering going on, which statement I understand to be a denial that Brad, Trent, Brenda, and/or Danny have contacted or attempted to contact Alex to persuade him to drop charges. But since you cannot prove your statement to be true, you never should have made it.

Remember, you aren't God. You do not have absolute knowledge. Therefore, you should avoid making such exaggerated claims.

Especially since I have in my possession a communication from one of the individuals I named which clearly shows that there was an attempt to persuade Alex to drop charges using false information. It would be interesting to investigate just who was the source of the false information.

But since you won't let some of this die, let me ask you, are Brad, Trent, Brenda, and/or Danny thinking about suing me?

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2010, 04:05:15 PM »

Bob Pickle stated:

Does Brad deny that he has ever been unfaithful to his wife? I would be glad to have the rumor against him refuted that he was caught having an affair. Not every rumor is true, and it would be great if that rumor was false.

However, if that rumor is true, then it cannot be said that Brad is a good man, and that he is honest. He made vows before God that he would be true to his wife, and if he violated those vows his trustworthiness is in doubt.

I repeat: I hope that that rumor is not true at all. On the other hand, if Brad tried to persuade Alex to let a sexual predator and a pedophile off the hook, then Brad has lost his moral compass, in my opinion.

By the way, did Tommy ever make advances toward Brad?

Care to fill us in Pat since you seem to be acquainted with him?

Also you failed to answer this as well:

Thank you for admitting that both Brad and Trent contacted Alex. Are you willing to admit that they also tried to convince Alex to drop charges?

Again, you ignored the question. We're waiting...........
Billy Graham
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18   Go Up