Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA  (Read 292616 times)

CRYSTAL

Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2008, 12:37:28 PM »

Might ask him if he went to some St. Louis Cardinal games in the late 1990's with a relative?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2008, 12:50:17 PM »

What a perfect word choice.

Are you going to continue to titillate the audience with inferences or do you have something real to report?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2008, 08:58:36 PM »

Might ask him if he went to some St. Louis Cardinal games in the late 1990's with a relative?

And what would be the answer to this clearly leading and decisively interesting question?

Gailon Arthur Joy

CRYSTAL

« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2008, 09:58:08 PM »

Might ask why he stopped recording and uplinking those high school girls games after 1998?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2008, 05:54:11 AM »

Might ask why he stopped recording and uplinking those high school girls games after 1998?

Those ARE interesting questions, aren't they, Crystal? ;)
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Emma

« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2008, 09:22:02 AM »

Obviously the audience is bursting with curiousity - given the number of replies and attempts to clarify.

Crystal, if you have facts that should be known by others - why not just tell the appropriate persons?

These posts just seem to be trying to stir up curiosity - you are talking 10 years ago.  I am sure there are people on this board who know the events to which
you are referring - for the rest of us, obviously people have more important things on their minds.

CRYSTAL

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2008, 05:52:01 PM »

Some people have memories that can stretch back several years.

If we treat our family, relatives, friends, even strangers well, then we can expect to be treated well.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2008, 06:02:13 PM »

Some people have memories that can stretch back several years.

If we treat our family, relatives, friends, even strangers well, then we can expect to be treated well.

Interesting, Crystal.

Do you have more information for us?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2008, 08:13:55 PM »

If Crystal were really Crystal, then Crystal would have enough information having sufficient value that the National Enquirer would pay handsomely for the story and we could all read the details with dates, times and places on the newstands.

The best part is the grand finale with the car on the front lawn!!!

Crystal, do you need a contact person at the National Enquirer? I'm just not sure this is the correct forum for a tell-all with Grandma Nettie and Bonnie, the ever present watchful eyes, amongst other tender eyes, waiting with baited breathe.

Besides, the litigation resulting would have to come right back to Massachussets US District Court, Central Division, per order of the court, and we need a couple more weeks to get our motions in and heard. Could you at least wait a month or two before satisfying the curiosity of these "dis-interested" Adventist Media watchers? Or perhaps you could post it over on BSDA where they "REALLY" don't care!!! And don't forget the 3ABNTALK option!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2008, 08:19:26 PM »

Gailon, I'm glad you brought up the other forums because I have a question.  Didn't Danny and 3ABN sue you and Bob for trademark infringement regarding your use of "3ABN" in www.save3ABN.com?  By the same argument, wouldn't Danny and 3ABN take issue with any site that use "3ABN" in their name?

If Crystal were really Crystal, then Crystal would have enough information having sufficient value that the National Enquirer would pay handsomely for the story and we could all read the details with dates, times and places on the newstands.

Crystal, do you need a contact person at the National Enquirer? I'm just not sure this is the correct forum for a tell-all with Grandma Nettie and Bonnie, the ever present watchful eyes, amongst other tender eyes, waiting with baited breathe.

Besides, the litigation resulting would have to come right back to Massachussets US District Court, Central Division, per order of the court, and we need a couple more weeks to get our motions in and heard. Could you at least wait a month or two before satisfying the curiosity of these "dis-interested" Adventist Media watchers? Or perhaps you could post it over on BSDA where they "REALLY" don't care!!! And don't forget the 3ABNTALK option!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2008, 09:15:50 PM »

You are presuming there was any validity to their malicious claim...it had no foundation at bar, given the current caselaw and so their "trademark infringement" claim was yet another fictional allegation. Proof prima Facie was the fact that they never filed a motion for temporary injunction, obviously expected right out of the gate, but which never came. Of course they knew we were prepared for that one and never launched their sure to fail effort!!!

For us, the claim gave us assured Federal Jurisdiction, closing the door to a rule 81 conversion to a State law claim in Illinois. Eventually, it would have suffered severe fatality upon a dispositive motion strategically made.

Therefore, 3ABNTalk is not known to be a commercial enterprise and shows all the characteristics of the 3ABN Founder pefectly and so suits me to have it exist, and since it does not violate any REAL TRADEMARK statute, let it be...besides loads of good information surfaces there, not the least of which is proof of conspiracy and seriously vicious defamation worthy of Danny Lee Shelton / 3ABN supporters. They continue to serve a very valuable role as propagators of the DLS business interests in 3ABn and we trust they keep up the fine job!!!

Besides, where would Bonnie have to go to vent her venom if they did not exist?

Personally, I feel there is way too much speech suppression at Adventtalk and while administrative moderators find some of the banter "troubling", I find it informative and opportunistic.

It is clear their needs to be another news reporting sight that states the findings and the history and perhaps allows blog responses for the victims to vent their venom to the news stories, as I am sure there will be vigorous disagreement with at least some of the content.

I do find their curiosity regarding Adventtalk and other sights and forums profound!!! They are so use to working with and supporting liars, they have little choice but to assume that Adventtalk does the same!!!
One must wonder the reason for thier profound curiosity...it is clear they believe I am  behind them all and I leave them to their fatal conclusions as I do not know, and do not want to know, the facts!!!

I was surprised to find that Daryl resigned!!! And only found that out from reading 3ABNTalk. (I assume by deduction that it is correct, right?) What a good source of information!!! Too bad it was not all the truth!!!

As far as I am concerned, the more the merrier!!! And the more "infringing" the happier I am!!!

I would like to "infringe" on Brenda Walsh and suppose I shall have to soon enough!!! Think they will do us a big favor and open a BrendaWalshTalk.com sight?

Maybe Crystal and Brenda could share and compare notes!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon, I'm glad you brought up the other forums because I have a question.  Didn't Danny and 3ABN sue you and Bob for trademark infringement regarding your use of "3ABN" in www.save3ABN.com?  By the same argument, wouldn't Danny and 3ABN take issue with any site that use "3ABN" in their name?

Gailon Arthur Joy

Johann

« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2008, 01:56:24 AM »

Gailon,

I might not agree with you in everything you say, but I think the above post is excellent. We do need much openness, and my own preference would also be not to ban anyone who feels she/he has anything important to say. I think we have been way too careful. There are always some who have a lot of bothersome venom they need to release. I much rather just ignore what they say than to ban them. On the other hand I find the hatred expressed against you just hilarious. Advent Talk is an excellent vehicle for such entertainment as it also reveals how much influence the work you have done is having.

I find it interesting how even Danny Shelton is roasting me on 3ABNTALK. He reveals himself there as he is also exposed on

www.tobeone.blog.com

As I have stated so many times in the past, Danny Shelton is Danny Shelton's worst enemy, even though he blames others for his own woes.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2008, 07:05:40 AM »

Gailon,

You didn't know I resigned?

Gone to research my PMs regarding that.

Better still, unless my announcement was removed, which I will check to see if it is still here, I clearly announced my resignation here at Advent Talk.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2008, 12:29:05 PM »

I would like to "infringe" on Brenda Walsh and suppose I shall have to soon enough!!! Think they will do us a big favor and open a BrendaWalshTalk.com sight?

:ROFL:
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

CRYSTAL

« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2008, 01:57:09 PM »

Someone might ask former 3ABN employees if they knew why girls high school sports were being recorded?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 38   Go Up