Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA  (Read 294137 times)

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #405 on: March 11, 2009, 04:08:14 AM »

In court, testimony is all about memory.

Really Robert?

How then would the testimony of say, a forensic accounting expert, be classified when they are being questioned about the legalities of financial transactions?

Would their testimony be memory based or fact based?

Would they testify by evidencing statutes, case law, persuasive authority, or accepted financial practices or would they rely on memories?

Fact witnesses are those who testify based on their memory regarding various facts.

Expert witnesses are those who take the facts and give opinions.

You are referring above to expert witnesses, not fact witnesses.

My apologies for not being more precise in that I was only speaking about fact witnesses when I said what I said.

Folks...

Will Bob call me a "fact witness" here?

I have witnessed Bob arguing about anything and everything and taking things to such ridiculous extremes that many times he doesn't even make sense, or he will be so intent on trying to be right about some tiny point that his arguments even contradict the major point he has earlier argued. That is based on my memories from years of reading his posts and his quibbling here and elsewhere.

Will he say that I "should not have to discount and ignore my own memories" as he did about Johann when Johann spoke of my posts?

Will he now reaffirm that "testimony is all about memories" as he was trying to further argue -- when it's my testimony based on my memories of his posts (the evidence)?

Doubtful. I am quite sure he will disagree with my testimony and has his own very different memories of all of this... ( I am also sure based on my memories of his reactions to opposing arguments in the past that rather than acknowledge this he will do 1 of 3 things. attempt to change the subject, find some other minor point to keep quibbling about here, or pretend this post doesn't exist)

The reality is that many times when relating events, witnesses may have different and conflicting memories from other witnesses about events which have occurred as each has a different point of view which is partial and subjective.

It is NOT all about memories.
... the truth is always determined by the facts and evidence whether in court or elsewhere.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 04:31:32 AM by Ian »

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #406 on: March 11, 2009, 05:32:17 AM »

Facts documented and visualized is what is presented here. Call it quibbling, call it agitating, call it lies, call it forgiven sin, call it hidden sin to work its self out, you cannot change facts, truth, actions, and above all Crystal should not ride the middle under no conditions as she will be held accountable for accessory to the sin in the eyes of God. No way out as God keeps his eye on all situations and tests many people from one issue. Truth is the best policy to clear CORRUPTION.  Knowing the corruption makes one guilty just the same as one doing it. So some on here need to come clean. Stand up, Post it and prove it beyond the documents and actions for the sake of your own selves.  So far the oppositions have presented no documents unless I need to find the place as of yet where they are. I am nobody to answer to or to believe the opposition as they try without avail to convince against documents presented except it is the deceivement of the innocent that matters as a whole to me. It must concern Bob and Gailon also as they have taken the plight of the silent majority. Somebody had to. AND LOW AND BEHOLD SOMEONE WAS APPOINTED AS THEIR VERY OWN TALENT WAS MADE AVAILABLE. It is evident they are not of the followers sitting doing nothing but leaders to disarm the thieves.  I have watched this talent from the inception of this whole saga of the courts as an unknown person to them. I was amazed as we have been previously in the courts for 15 years or more fighting for our lives against corruption.  They fight for the right as we are very ac knowledgable of how corruption can be tangled and hid in the courts.  A "wonderful" sum of money can do about anything and the pew money provides the on going saga unknowingly as the most are not on the posts as the Kingdom relies on.  I would have been very elated if we could have found this talent for our case of horrific content.  After all they are doing it in the best interest of all the opposition also YOU KNOW as the greater the sin, the hotter the fire   :hot: Now is the time for all the victims to come clean instead of "QUIBBLING"

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #407 on: March 11, 2009, 07:15:39 AM »

Folks...

Will Bob call me a "fact witness" here?

I have witnessed Bob ....

Easy. "Ms. Conard, can you state a particular instance, including date and time, ...."

CRYSTAL

« Reply #408 on: March 11, 2009, 07:24:47 AM »

No apologies necessary. Danny's recklessness and brash arrogance is offensive. That's what has caused the people he claims to represent to turn on him. How dare he use the SDA name to trick people into donating to his ministry when he skims from that to afford his lifestyle?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #409 on: March 11, 2009, 08:48:06 AM »

Ha!  Do you prefer "Mrs. Ford"?  By the way, Cindy, do you have an attorney?  Just curious...

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #410 on: March 11, 2009, 09:14:27 AM »

And is it really necessary to attempt to identify me with a last name here?

Ian, you are chiding Bob for doing what you have done.

GRAT

« Reply #411 on: March 11, 2009, 11:10:12 AM »

Ian - Married Men (or women) can have sexual partners while traveling the country very easily.  They can easily do so even while at the General Conference Session. 

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #412 on: March 11, 2009, 07:00:09 PM »

Ian - Married Men (or women) can have sexual partners while traveling the country very easily.  They can easily do so even while at the General Conference Session. 

I didn't know this bit of information. Are you speaking about SDA's? I don't know any that do such things. How come you know all about it?

Offensive statement removed.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 01:42:12 PM by George »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #413 on: March 11, 2009, 07:15:57 PM »

But what if they are consenting ....

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #414 on: March 11, 2009, 07:16:27 PM »

Of course, that doesn't make a bit of difference.

GRAT

« Reply #415 on: March 11, 2009, 07:55:18 PM »

Junebug - That was not very nice.  In fact it was quite nasty.  You don't know me or anything about me.  How would you feel asking that if it were my husband that I was talking about?  And if you think that stuff like that doesn't happen in the SDA church you have your head in the sand and that leaves you in a very precarious position.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #416 on: March 11, 2009, 08:03:14 PM »

Junebug - That was not very nice.  In fact it was quite nasty.  You don't know me or anything about me.  How would you feel asking that if it were my husband that I was talking about?  And if you think that stuff like that doesn't happen in the SDA church you have your head in the sand and that leaves you in a very precarious position.

Please get off that high horse GRAT. And look at what you wrote again. I didn't know what you were trying to say either, and still don't. To me it was you who sounded not very nice, and kinda nasty, and your reply here sounds even more so...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 08:07:51 PM by Ian »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #417 on: March 11, 2009, 08:16:21 PM »

Please get off that high horse GRAT. And look at what you wrote again. I didn't know what you were trying to say either, and still don't. To me it was you who sounded not very nice, and kinda nasty, and your reply here sounds even more so...

If you think Junebug's comments were appropriate, which is what you have indicated, then Eduard asking if you did such things with Danny was fine too.

Grat's complaint was legitimate.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #418 on: March 12, 2009, 04:40:13 AM »

If you think Junebug's comments were appropriate, which is what you have indicated, then Eduard asking if you did such things with Danny was fine too.

Grat's complaint was legitimate.

Typical.. and

how rude...

(imo)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 05:03:19 AM by Ian »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #419 on: March 12, 2009, 08:03:59 AM »

Part of the potential evidence is Danny's own statement that she had been chasing him for 17 years.

Cindy, was she married at the time the child was born?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 38   Go Up