Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN denies Gospel Outreach contract for 2009  (Read 14283 times)

Fran

• Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN denies Gospel Outreach contract for 2009
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2009, 05:35:42 PM »

Yes they did.  Let me see;  there was Danny on the far left with Jim Gilley nodding his head in agreement with Danny; J Lomacang; Mollie Steenson; Shelly Quinn and maybe someone else.  Maybe I will think of them before I finish.  It was the 2 Hour program for 3ABN Today.

I remember thinking that it was a strange time for the program!  So it wasn't Thursday night.  Time for me sometimes rolls all together.  I sleep at strange hours.  I woke up and it was light out.  That is the best I can come to the time of day.

It seemed to me they were saying that 3ABN cared more about the truth than the church did.  They kept reassuring the viewers that the church may teach untruth, but not 3ABN.  Several times they mentioned the church allowing the teaching of evolution and not stopping it even though they control everything!  Whereas 3ABN will not air anyone that is off the foundational truths of the Seventh-day Adventist Church!  Danny said if someone was a wee bit off they would not air their programs!

Bob, how can they sit there and say that when they air Shelly Quinn and her never ending Rehma (sp?)!  They have Danny teaching, and that is just not right! 

As Danny did most of the talking, Jim Gilley sat next to him like a puppet with his head nodding yes to everything Danny said.  Everyone there should know about Danny's adultery!  Everyone there should know about Danny taking money from 3ABN with his and Shelly's book!  They know about Tommy!  They know about Brenda and Brandy.  How dare they compare Danny/3ABN to the Seventh-day Adventist church!

Maybe knowing that it was a 2 hour 3ABN Today may help as to when I saw it.

This morning I was listening to J Quinn preach.  He talked about people calling in to the Call Center.  I was pleased to here him say he was an 'accountability partner' with a call in fellow.  We all need an accountability buddy to help us through some rough changes our their life.  I found that commendable.  I didn't like that he quote Shelly from her Exalting His Word.

Then I heard Hal Steenson.  I cannot stand listening to him, but I got up and went to the bathroom, got back in the bed and watched the rest of the program.  Some areas I liked, but not enough to change my mind that much.

I do not believe they portray the foundations of the Seventh-day Adventist Church!  I do not believe they counteract the counterfeit!  It is high time God brought out the bulldozer!  It must be broadcast to ALL about the sinfulness within the camp.  People need to know they have been duped big time.

GRAT

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2009, 07:36:37 PM »

If it were the 2 hour program on Sabbath the 4th  :usa: it starts at 6 AM Pacific Time.  It will be rebroadcast tomorrow, Tuesday the 7th at 6 and 7 AM Pacific Time.  Called Our Church, Our Nation. From the 3ABN schedule. 

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2009, 12:53:02 PM »

Grat;

That was the one!  I woke up and it was on again today.  I watched part and fell back to sleep though!  I did discover who it was that I forgot!  I was CA Murray. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up