Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 3abn exonerated according to 3abn notice  (Read 18116 times)

Johann

Re: 3abn exonerated according to 3abn notice
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2009, 03:48:01 PM »

too  many colories. Use avocado as butter.

childoftheking

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2009, 04:20:54 PM »

OOh I love avacado. Avacado is good in pasta salad instead of hard boiled eggs too. Yum.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 05:06:46 PM »

Anyone think Junebug will decline to bring up this bogus argument again?

It first came up on BSDA not long before Danny's announcement on Feb. 15, 2007, that they were going to sue. Now almost 2 years later, it is still coming up, regardless of how many times it is explained.

But what else do they have to bring up to counter charges of child molestation, cover up, and private inurement?

Besides, as made clear on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Cheatsheet, when a user signs his name he types, "~~~~". Thus in Junebug's examples, I never typed "DrPickle".

So I stand condemned for signing my name "~~~~".

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2009, 06:47:08 PM »

Sure thing DrPickle--like I believe that story.  Of course you didn't have to register or sign up with your new name DrPickle ahead of time eh?  Yep DrPickle, you signed your name whichever way you decided to put it in, according to Wikipedia. Either "DrPickle" or "~~~~" so that YOUR NAME appears on the page. No one else wrote it so don't tell me you didn't sign your name.  You are no "Dr" and have no business signing your name as if you are.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2009, 07:10:10 PM »

You are no "Dr" and have no business signing your name as if you are.

How do you know?

I hear Rush Limbaugh calls himself the doctor of democracy. Would you condemn him as well?

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2009, 07:14:03 PM »

Sure thing DrPickle--like I believe that story.  Of course you didn't have to register or sign up with your new name DrPickle ahead of time eh?  Yep DrPickle, you signed your name whichever way you decided to put it in, according to Wikipedia. Either "DrPickle" or "~~~~" so that YOUR NAME appears on the page. No one else wrote it so don't tell me you didn't sign your name.  You are no "Dr" and have no business signing your name as if you are.

Ok Junebug, in the following quote I have the proof that you said your name is Junebug. You didn't say it was your screen name, you said it was your name. If you are actually a bug, then you have no business on AT. By the standards you apply to Bob, unless your name is actually Junebug, you are lying. You can't have it both ways. Either you are both lying or you are both just using screen names.

Re: Introduce Yourself To Us Here!
« Reply #130 on: May 03, 2008, 04:14:05 PM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my name is Junebug. I'm new here. I hope everyone is having a nice sabbath day.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 07:55:39 PM »

Ummm not even close George...Willow Run Golden Retrievers.  As in Willow Run Abbey Rose.  The blondest dog I've ever owned  :dogwag: Good guess though!

:oops: Lol!

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2009, 08:56:05 PM »

This is hilarious, Duane!  I love it!!!

In a related story, Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich is completely innocent of the allegations recently made against him. He did not attempt to sell Barack Obama's open Senate seat, and he never used political pressure in an attempt to gain a lucrative employment opportunity for his wife.

How do I know this? Simple. He said he didn't do it.

That settles it, right? WRONG! No more than Danny saying he is innocent proves that all the allegations against him are false. No more than 3ABN posting a notice that the investigation is over proves that the case is closed.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2009, 08:00:16 AM »

It's been there for awhile.

Not only would they have you to believe that the IRS determined that there was nothing wrong with Danny reporting in 2003 a donation of horse(s) as $20,000 cash, most likely overvalued, and with Danny selling a house in 1998 for $135,000 one week after buying it from 3ABN for $6,139, but I suppose they would have you believe that the IRS determined that:

• Linda committed adultery.
  • Danny had biblical grounds for remarriage.
  • Tommy never molested any boys.
  • Melody was never pregnant out of wedlock.
  • Duffy's letter was protected by common law copyright.
  • Riva's threat against Dryden of a lawsuit since the statute of limitations had run out was totally above board.
  • Danny's name is on the title of Linda's car.
  • Linda did meet Abrahamsen at a point in time that would make the finding of the pregnancy test more than a stupid joke.
  • Danny really did pay off Linda's and Alyssa's cars.
  • Bob Pickle really has posed as a doctor.

People aren't that stupid.

By the way, who says donations really are back up? And what are donations? 3ABN never wanted us to find out, since they never produced the documents for us to know. Remember, in 2004 they started reporting sales of books as donations received in exchange for items given away. So what really are donations and what aren't?

And suppose a board member gave a million dollars in October 2008. While that would put donations back up to what they had been, that certainly wouldn't mean 3ABN's reputation has been restored.

Mr. Pickle--much of what you have said above is nothing but gossip and heresay. However, I do have evidence that you did pose as a doctor. "Dr. Pickle" is how you signed your name when writing on Wikipedia in rebuttal to another person who was challenging you.  I can show everyone the evidence if they would like to see it.

This tells me that you are not honest and puts into question everything you say.  Just the fact that you post over and over supposed allegations does not make them true and really, it is getting redundant to continue doing it. Everyone who reads here knows what you are trying to do.

George is right. The "signatures" on WikiPedia aren't signatures. They're user names.

Please be specific as to what you feel is gossip and hearsay, because your comments aren't detailed enough to understand what you are saying.

To illustrate, are you condemning Walt Thompson for passing on gossip and hearsay when he claimed in emails that Danny paid off Linda's and Alyssa's cars? Or are you condemning the lending bank for passing on gossip and hearsay when they provided payment histories that showed that those cars weren't paid off?

Try again. I would love to have a rational conversation with you on these topics. But given your adamant refusal to do so in the past, I suspect that kind of thing doesn't interest you.

Thus, I think we can all conclude that you know very well that what I wrote above isn't gossip or hearsay.

Junebug,

In your replies since I asked you the above, you haven't answered the questions I posed. Why? Why concentrate on a username and ignore the really big, important issues?

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2009, 06:49:39 AM »

Mr. Pickle, all those other things have ALREADY BEEN discussed on BSDA -- I don't need to talk about them again.  I don't repeat untrue things like you do constantly, somehow hoping they will be transformed into truth.

I advise you, if you want to know what has been said on these topics you mention, go back to BSDA and refresh your short memory.

Again, don't sign your name "DrPickle" if you are not a doctor. That was a deceitful lie to the person you were conversing with. Wikipedia is a place where truth and facts are to be told. 

Good-by. 

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2009, 07:15:00 AM »

What's wrong, Junebug? Don't be lazy. That's a cop out.

Let me ask you a very plain question that was never asked on BSDA. My guess is that you will refuse to answer it.

Which was worse: My choosing DrPickle as a username on WikiPedia, or Lee's suggestion on BSDA that if the minor was consenting, that somehow made what Tommy did different.

On this DrPickle thing, can you point me anywhere where doctors sign their names without using a period and space between "Dr" and their name? If not, that is further evidence that we are talking about a username, not a signature.

Thus, I think you are the one who is lying when you refer to my username as if it were a signature.

Eduard

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2009, 03:10:08 PM »

Mr. Pickle, all those other things have ALREADY BEEN discussed on BSDA -- I don't need to talk about them again.  I don't repeat untrue things like you do constantly, somehow hoping they will be transformed into truth.

I advise you, if you want to know what has been said on these topics you mention, go back to BSDA and refresh your short memory.

Again, don't sign your name "DrPickle" if you are not a doctor. That was a deceitful lie to the person you were conversing with. Wikipedia is a place where truth and facts are to be told. 

Good-by. 

Junebug,

Your comments show how totally ignorant you are about sources and research. You have no idea what an “open source” or a “peer reviewed” document is, and you have never had to take a class that requires research, or you would not make such a totally untrue and absurd statement that “Wikipedia is a place where truth and facts are to be told.”  In fact the very opposite is true. Wikipedia is an “open source” encyclopedia, never reliable when it is about “truth and facts,” and always to be avoided when serious research needs to be done.

As for Bob’s “deceitful lie to the person [he] was conversing with," you seem to forget the FACT that you are using a forum name pretending to be a “junebug” when in fact you are something else, while Bob is using in this forum HIS REAL NAME.

NOW, WHO IS DECEITFUL?

You are in no position to lecture others what they should or should not do. Your very limited knowledge of life and truth should make you very humble and very reluctant to even express opinions in matters that belong to common knowledge.

Eduard (my real name)

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 11:56:48 AM »

Calling God’s Bluff?

http://www.adventistreview.org/issue.php?issue=2009-1502&page=24

When God says, “Enough!”

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 12:43:37 PM »

Excellent!

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. (Ps. 2)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 07:17:01 PM »

That's too funny!!  There was ONE source we were told we COULD NOT use in our school research papers - yup - WIKIPEDIA!!  Not reliable!!

Good-by. 

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up