Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 3abn exonerated according to 3abn notice  (Read 18117 times)

judibug61

3abn exonerated according to 3abn notice
« on: January 23, 2009, 07:36:39 AM »

a letter has been posted at the 3abn homepage that everyting is back to normal and donations are back to where they were before the attack on them by Joy and Pickle......very interesting reading......it appears according to this notice, that the only reason for the lawsuit was because of Joy and Pickle using their 3abn trademark to create a place to steer people to in order to slander and disintegrate the reputation of 3abn and Mr. Shelton.......and since the IRS found NO Discrepancies in their tax returns.......they felt no need to continue the lawsuit as they had be exonerated....This issue continues to be so confusing..........................has anyone else read this notice at their site????????? THis was not posted there a couple of days ago. Click on the special announcment about Religious Liberty special....that is where you will find it.....................
judibug

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: 3abn exonerated according to 3abn notice
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 08:08:24 AM »

It's been there for awhile.

Not only would they have you to believe that the IRS determined that there was nothing wrong with Danny reporting in 2003 a donation of horse(s) as $20,000 cash, most likely overvalued, and with Danny selling a house in 1998 for $135,000 one week after buying it from 3ABN for $6,139, but I suppose they would have you believe that the IRS determined that:

• Linda committed adultery.
  • Danny had biblical grounds for remarriage.
  • Tommy never molested any boys.
  • Melody was never pregnant out of wedlock.
  • Duffy's letter was protected by common law copyright.
  • Riva's threat against Dryden of a lawsuit since the statute of limitations had run out was totally above board.
  • Danny's name is on the title of Linda's car.
  • Linda did meet Abrahamsen at a point in time that would make the finding of the pregnancy test more than a stupid joke.
  • Danny really did pay off Linda's and Alyssa's cars.
  • Bob Pickle really has posed as a doctor.

People aren't that stupid.

By the way, who says donations really are back up? And what are donations? 3ABN never wanted us to find out, since they never produced the documents for us to know. Remember, in 2004 they started reporting sales of books as donations received in exchange for items given away. So what really are donations and what aren't?

And suppose a board member gave a million dollars in October 2008. While that would put donations back up to what they had been, that certainly wouldn't mean 3ABN's reputation has been restored.

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 09:30:45 AM »

Mr. Pickle--much of what you have said above is nothing but gossip and heresay. However, I do have evidence that you did pose as a doctor. "Dr. Pickle" is how you signed your name when writing on Wikipedia in rebuttal to another person who was challenging you.  I can show everyone the evidence if they would like to see it.

This tells me that you are not honest and puts into question everything you say.  Just the fact that you post over and over supposed allegations does not make them true and really, it is getting redundant to continue doing it. Everyone who reads here knows what you are trying to do.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 09:37:04 AM »

Speak for yourself, Junebug.  It's probably best that you not try to apply your perspective to the general readership here.

Mr. Pickle--much of what you have said above is nothing but gossip and heresay. However, I do have evidence that you did pose as a doctor. "Dr. Pickle" is how you signed your name when writing on Wikipedia in rebuttal to another person who was challenging you.  I can show everyone the evidence if they would like to see it.

This tells me that you are not honest and puts into question everything you say.  Just the fact that you post over and over supposed allegations does not make them true and really, it is getting redundant to continue doing it. Everyone who reads here knows what you are trying to do.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 10:24:25 AM »

That is as silly as if I were to say I have evidence that you tried to pose as an insect. You call yourself a Junebug here on AT. Does that make you dishonest?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 12:01:24 PM »

George is right. The "signatures" on WikiPedia aren't signatures. They're user names.

Please be specific as to what you feel is gossip and hearsay, because your comments aren't detailed enough to understand what you are saying.

To illustrate, are you condemning Walt Thompson for passing on gossip and hearsay when he claimed in emails that Danny paid off Linda's and Alyssa's cars? Or are you condemning the lending bank for passing on gossip and hearsay when they provided payment histories that showed that those cars weren't paid off?

Try again. I would love to have a rational conversation with you on these topics. But given your adamant refusal to do so in the past, I suspect that kind of thing doesn't interest you.

Thus, I think we can all conclude that you know very well that what I wrote above isn't gossip or hearsay.

judibug61

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 01:07:00 PM »

I am sorry if I started a controversy.....I just saw, for the first time, their exonerated letter , on the 3abn website and read it in its detailed entirety....I had not seen it detailed to that point............I have no doubts that this is NOT over..........but the blat en descriptiveness of individuals and what they did.....to the point that they were satisfied that what they set out to do was accomplished thus the reason for dropping the law suit....I have had people come to me at church and ask if all is well with 3abn now or does anyone know......I was astonished to see what appeared in that release how absolutely "There was nothing to it" ness that appeared to be....thus people are not sure just what everyone is up in arms about........against 3abn......so many people really don't know what has been going on there.................again apologies for starting any ill feelings....just wondered what that release really meant..................Happy Sabbath everyone and may all receive a blessing from their church services tomorrow................
judibug

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 01:20:44 PM »

In a related story, Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich is completely innocent of the allegations recently made against him. He did not attempt to sell Barack Obama's open Senate seat, and he never used political pressure in an attempt to gain a lucrative employment opportunity for his wife.

How do I know this? Simple. He said he didn't do it.

That settles it, right? WRONG! No more than Danny saying he is innocent proves that all the allegations against him are false. No more than 3ABN posting a notice that the investigation is over proves that the case is closed.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 02:30:08 PM »

I am sorry if I started a controversy.....I just saw, for the first time, their exonerated letter , on the 3abn website and read it in its detailed entirety....I had not seen it detailed to that point............I have no doubts that this is NOT over..........but the blat en descriptiveness of individuals and what they did.....to the point that they were satisfied that what they set out to do was accomplished thus the reason for dropping the law suit....I have had people come to me at church and ask if all is well with 3abn now or does anyone know......I was astonished to see what appeared in that release how absolutely "There was nothing to it" ness that appeared to be....thus people are not sure just what everyone is up in arms about........against 3abn......so many people really don't know what has been going on there.................again apologies for starting any ill feelings....just wondered what that release really meant..................Happy Sabbath everyone and may all receive a blessing from their church services tomorrow................

judibug61,

You could tell your friends that about 7 of 3ABN's lawyers cost 3ABN more than $752,000 just in 2007. Their donations to 3ABN at work. Perhaps they would like to help 3ABN line the lawyers' pockets even more, not just Danny's pockets, and so they could consider increasing their giving.

After so many independents complained that the church used tithe money to sue little guys, it really is something to see independents use donor money, some of which may be tithe, to do the very same thing.

judibug61

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 05:18:26 PM »

only problem Bob,  I don't consider 3abn independent........not by a stretch of the imagination............I belong to a historic Adventist church....and 3abn don't even come close.....just my own opinion,,,, I hope you and Gallion get through this, and they are truly exposed....God Bless
judibug

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2009, 07:18:00 AM »

Below was taken from Wikipedia.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mediation Request

A request for mediation has been filed with the Mediation Committee that lists you as a party. The Mediation Committee requires that all parties listed in a mediation must be notified of the mediation. Please review the request at Wikipedia:Requests for mediation/Vicarius Filii Dei, and indicate whether you agree or refuse to mediate. If you are unfamiliar with mediation, please refer to Wikipedia:Mediation. There are only seven days for everyone to agree, so please check as soon as possible.

Let me guess: you are sda or jw? Maybe some brand of fundy. Even if you win you must realize that only anti-Catholic bigots believe this old canard? I suspect what you really want is to get it in and then quote wikipedia to unsuspecting people who might think that means it's true. They won't necessarily look at the whole article or check the facts. Just another example of deception. Do you think you honor God by bearing false witness or that the ends justify the means?Cestusdei 04:50, 24 March 2006 (UTC)

The unbiased reader might assume that you are an anti_Protestant bigot, so if I were you I would be more careful about the tone of what you write.
Regardless of your and my views on what the Bible prophecies are talking about when they speak of Antichrist, it is still wrong to misstate the facts on Wikipedia, or state them in a biased way, and that has been my entire point.

I think I would prefer citing original sources rather than Wikipedia. That is typically my preference regardless of the topic. --DrPickle 17:55, 26 March 2006 (UTC)

You can't kid a kidder. We both know you would use wikipedia on unsuspecting Catholics. The facts in this case are simple. It is a fact that this was never a papal title. Period. End of story. You just want it to be true so badly that it doesn't matter it it is false. Do you think lying for the Lord is honorable?Cestusdei 23:50, 26 March 2006 (UTC)

I'm not lying when I say that this title is from an extremely important Catholic forgery that was incorporated into Canon Law and confirmed by a council, and that Catholics have used this title on occasion, and that the pope, papacy, and RCC have never officially condemned its use, and that it is fully in harmony with Rome's theology. --DrPickle 00:49, 1 April 2006 (UTC)

The problem is you don't know what you are talking about. It isn't that important a forgery. If you bother to read the quote I posted. The popes never used the title. The Church discovered the forgery and does not use it. And who are you to say what is in harmony with Catholic theology? It is only in harmony with your devout wish for it to be true. It isn't. Get over it. Find some other way to try and prove your case. Better yet really examine your faith. I once believed as you do. I started asking questions. Now I am Catholic. You are not alone in privately saying "well it may not be really true, but what does it matter if we can use it to convert those papists." Bearing false witness is a violation of one of the commandments.Cestusdei 03:39, 3 April 2006 (UTC)

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:DrPickle"

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2009, 09:22:19 AM »

Thanks the proof. Now we have evidence Bob has sunk to using a "username" on discussion forums. By your own standards you indict yourself of dishonesty. Are you a bona fide insect or is that your real name? In your intro to AT you said "Hello my name is Junebug." Is that really your name or is it proof that you cant be trusted?  :scratch:

More dishonest usernames: artiste (a french artist), snoopy (a beagle), judibug61 (an arcane insect to the 61st power), ian (a celtic man), george (a dragon slaying knight), sam (a surface to air missile), willowrun (a race for people wearing willow tree costumes(?))
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 09:49:01 AM by George »

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2009, 12:08:54 PM »

Thanks the proof. Now we have evidence Bob has sunk to using a "username" on discussion forums. By your own standards you indict yourself of dishonesty. Are you a bona fide insect or is that your real name? In your intro to AT you said "Hello my name is Junebug." Is that really your name or is it proof that you cant be trusted?  :scratch:

More dishonest usernames: artiste (a french artist), snoopy (a beagle), judibug61 (an arcane insect to the 61st power), ian (a celtic man), george (a dragon slaying knight), sam (a surface to air missile), willowrun (a race for people wearing willow tree costumes(?))
:ROFL:
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

WillowRun

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2009, 12:33:37 PM »

Ummm not even close George...Willow Run Golden Retrievers.  As in Willow Run Abbey Rose.  The blondest dog I've ever owned  :dogwag: Good guess though!
Respectfully,

Willow

childoftheking

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2009, 01:35:40 PM »

And I thought it was my favorite margerine.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up