Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Subpoena Issued to Calvin of BSDA  (Read 43562 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: Subpoena Issued to Calvin of BSDA
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 04:01:54 PM »

Here is the subpoena that was served to Calvin as posted for downloading over at BSDA.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2008, 02:04:54 AM »

Thank you, Johann - you are truly a special person!  And Artiste, I would be honored to start a church with you!!!  Thank God we are already sisters in Christ!

I would love to meet both of you one day.  If that doesn't happen on earth, I'll be looking for you in heaven!!

Snoopy, I would love to meet you too, and Johann, and Calvin and everybody else...

Wont it be wonderful when we can all meet together in Heaven, at the feet of Jesus?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2008, 09:16:45 PM »

Well I was just getting interested in going back to church, but if this is what SDA's represent I guess I'll have to rethink that.

Go back, young lady, and make your parents proud as you help to take the Church back to it's roots of Denominational Purity as it grows into the remnant!!!
Besides, it is the only way you will claim your reward.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 09:06:15 AM »

Regarding the subpoena issued to Calvin for BlackSDA,I found it interesting that 3ABN believes Linda Shelton might be sending "e-mails, letters, or other documents" to BlackSDA.

Her name is on the list that Calvin is commanded to produce information for. 
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 10:53:42 AM »

Taken from Calvin's supoena:

SCHEDULE A

I) All access logs from the website www.BlackSDA.com, which is registered to and operated by you, for all threads related to 3ABN (Three Angels Broadcasting, Inc.)

2) All identifying information, including registration information and IP addresses for the following posters to the website www.BlackSDA.com:

Erik
Rumors, Lies & False Accusations Travel with Joy

LaurenceD

Sonshineonme

Observer

Pickle

justice4jesus

Sister

Richard Sherwin

ex3ABNemployec

Snoopy

Johann
An Unauthorized History of 3ABN continues

Fran
The Lawsuit Continues

Lurker
Jim Gilley Takes Over As President

Princessdi

3) All e-mails, letters or other documents sent to you by any of the following individuals or sent by you to any of the following individuals:

Gailon Arthur Joy
Robert Pickle
Linda Shelton
Darryl Fawcett
Johann Thorvaldsson

4) All e-mails, letters or other documents sent to you by any of the following posters to the website www.BlackSDA.com or sent by you to any of the following posters to the website www.BlackSDA.com:

Erik
LaurenceD
sonshineonme
Observer
Pickle
justice4jesus
sister
Richard Sherwin
ex3ABNemployee
Snoopy
Johann
Fran
lurker
princessdi

that mention, discuss, refer or relate to Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc., Danny Shelton, Tommy Shelton, Linda Shelton, the lawsuit Three Angels Broadcasting, Inc. and Danny Lee Shelton v. Gallon Arthur Joy and Robert Pickle (District of Massachusetts), the bankruptcy of Gailon Arthur Joy (District of Massachusetts), the dissolution of the marriage of Danny Lee and Linda Shelton, the 3ABN discussion forum on the BIackSDA.com website, or any of the 3ABN discussion threads on the BlackSDA.com website, or that mention, discuss, refer or relate to the identity of the above-listed posters.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 12:20:27 PM by Artiste »

inga

• The Sabbath School Network
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 02:01:39 PM »

Artiste, if you have the time, it would be nice to provide live links to all the sample posts mentioned above.
Visit http://ssnet.org The Sabbath School Network to see our new look and much more content. And leave us a message. :)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 03:17:17 PM »

Artiste probably copied this from the pdf file copy of the actual subpoena, which you can also download from my previous post here in this thread.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 03:35:26 PM »

I did copy it from Daryl's post at the top of this page, which has the attachment with the pdf file copy of Calvin's subpoena.

However, you must be logged in to see the attachment and be able to download it.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 03:51:36 PM »

I have corrected it so that it can be seen and downloaded without the need to being logged in.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2008, 04:14:23 PM »

That's good!

Thanks, Daryl!   :)

J.R. Layman

• Adventist for Tomorrow
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 04:47:52 PM »

Here is the subpoena that was served to Calvin as posted for downloading over at BSDA.

UNBELIVEABLE!   Exactly what kind of people are the McNallasis.....to support this sort of GARBAGE?
I'm  live in West Tejas, but I'm NOT a redneck!  if you don't like that, big deal!  I own GUNS and Rottweillers!   I'm a Vietnam Combat Veteran of the 11th Armored Cavalry Regt.  And FWIW......I'm not impressed by a whole lot of people I meet on the Internet!  I'm also a PK.

J.R. Layman

• Adventist for Tomorrow
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 04:56:02 PM »

Snoopy, I would love to meet you too, ..........and everybody else...

"Chrissie," HA.....my bet is, that "everybody else"...certainly dosn't include me!   :ROFL:
I'm  live in West Tejas, but I'm NOT a redneck!  if you don't like that, big deal!  I own GUNS and Rottweillers!   I'm a Vietnam Combat Veteran of the 11th Armored Cavalry Regt.  And FWIW......I'm not impressed by a whole lot of people I meet on the Internet!  I'm also a PK.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 05:21:32 PM »

Snoopy, I would love to meet you too, ..........and everybody else...
"Chrissie," HA.....my bet is, that "everybody else"...certainly dosn't include me!   :ROFL:

J.R., that was a quote from me!

...and I would be delighted to meet you!

(We probably have some similar and perhaps somewhat contemporary past experiences.)

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 05:43:32 PM »

The Lawsuit Continues ...

Here are my posts:

Jul 18 2007, 02:10 PM
I have been told it is only guilty people who try very hard to hide everything. That, IMO, is what this whole case is really about.

Please, Sister did not ask you to give her advice. Your words appear to be high and mighty, like you rule the actions of others. Are you Emily Post? Did you miss the class on "How to Win Friends and Influence People"?

Jul 19 2007, 11:37 PM

They better be quick, They will reach in and destroy the hard drives for them. I have 5 here fried. Remove those hard drives right now! Send copies of the data to every media outlet you can think of. NOW! Do not stop and breathe. DO IT NOW> That goes for everyone of you! Unplug power and cables to your computer. Save all email on the servers. Save it as soon as you get it. Put it out of their reach. Start changing your passwords everywhere.

I received a letter from a company this week. An employee sold my bank account information and everything else you can think of. It is currently being investigated. My bank account is full of charges to my bank account. I missed the house payment over it. They sold my account number, address, name, phone, credit card info, everything. I checked my account, and sure enough, it is 6 pages long. I never had that many transactions! Most of them are from one source. PayPal. Yeah, eBay purchases. All pswds have been changed. My account is frozen until we get this figured out with the authorities. Danny loves using PayPal to gain $$$$'s. IMO, he has broadened his horizons!

Mark my words and READ MY LIPS, he has your info too. Start protecting it ASAP. Nothing is safe at this point in time. IMO Danny is getting very scared and desperate!

Jul 22 2007, 02:33 AM

Some of us are just not as logical as you are. I read the above and gathered the same as Sister. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that something vital is missing from these documents. I believe that because of the vast amount of hog wash that has been dumped on us.

Lurker;

You are so right!

IMO I don’t believe Danny is the brightest bulb in a socket. However, I do not think that Danny is brave enough that he would request Joy and Pickles hard drives.

I do not believe there is ANY WAY DANNY WANTS THAT INFORMATION BEING EXPOSED TO THE JUDGE! Instead, he would use Garwin Mcneilus’ money, or 3ABN donor’s funds to destroy that drive!

If the information is gone, it is no longer a threat! Why do you think someone keeps burning my drives? Surely Gailon and Joy are smart enough to have Safety Deposit Boxes at an undisclosed Bank! Keeping Data only at your location is not good. They didn’t destroy any information on my drives about 3ABN. They didn’t even get any of my pictures or my genealogy! I only have programs on the C drive. I can reload those! My problem is that, for me, it is expensive to buy a new computer with extra security.

I have to admit, my first thought was to hack into 3ABN and erase some hard drives over there and cause some havoc! However, I let that thought go. I would be like the person that hacked me. Two wrongs never make a right.

No, they will NOT ask for those drives. Some people would burn buildings down to destroy what they can not get to. Some people do things like this, just for fun! Yeah they do. Why? Just because they can.

My opinion:
•   Doug Bachelor is not stupid.
•   Garwin McNeilus is not stupid.
•   Don Schneider is not stupid
•   Jan Paulsen is not stupid.

Do we honestly believe these folks don’t know what is going on? I believe they know!

Now just why do these intelligent men back Danny Shelton and his dubious activities? Think about it!
1. IMO, Danny is holding them hostage through blackmail. He has the goods on someone and it has caused these fellows to protect some misdeed coming to light.

2. OR, these fellows know full well what is going on and they have a united front in hood winking Danny and leaving him high and dry at just the right moment privately. I prefer to think this is the case, even though it is using deceit as a tool. God is not deceitful. So no matter the reason, it is wrong.
There comes a day that any person will stop what they are doing. That is when the costs exceed the benefits. Each of those gentlemen still have benefits to reap or they would step back. All the way back!

Why do you believe Danny let the jet go? Do you think he did it out of the goodness of his heart? Could it be that the donor paying for it decided that the costs exceeded the benefits? Maybe so. I believe the day is very near where these fellows will consider the cost and benefit options. The scales are going to balance, and someone will be left standing naked in front of the world.

I do not believe, in any way, shape, or form, that these men are stupid! I do believe that each of them know the true Danny. They know! These people are smart enough to check out the information because knowing is safety. They know!

Also, Dr Phil comes to mind. People do what they do to get a certain result. Sometimes people never get the intended result, but keep on doing the same thing over and over again. IMO that would be Danny.

Now, how long will it take for those 4 men listed to figure out that the costs are reaching far beyond the benefits? It is my prayer it will be sooner than later!

Jul 22 2007, 11:06 PM

You go, Bob! Speak loudly and clearly. You will be heard!

Where is the financial Data?  Hum.  This must be the only thread where I did NOT post financial information.

J.R. Layman

• Adventist for Tomorrow
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 06:08:46 PM »

Ha Artiste:

Who'd ever wish to come to Lubbock Tejas?    It's a BORING place....known for being the hometown of Buddy Holly...and Texas Tech......Dust storms... and a very FLAT landscape!     (We have to drive 60 miles to get to our lake!)  The WORST experience....is that last 120 miles, coming back from Seattle....after Armidello.......it's totally FLAT!

Actually Tech has the best Vietnam War Archives outside of U.S. Government official channels....indeed probably better....as Government researchers come to Tech....to research things about the Vietnam War.  (I'm on the local Board of the Vietnam Center at Tech) But we do beat the Texas Aggies...everytime they try to play our Red Raiders in football.

But I still don't think "Chrissie" Would want to meet me...I'm too much of a butthead.  :D

Back to the issue of 3ABN.......It's still UNBELIEVEABLE to me, that Calvin  & Daryl were subpoenaed.......or that my dear friend Bonnie was also listed!   EXACTLY WHAT SORT OF CREEP is Danny Sheldon....and WHY hasn't Jim Gilley STOPED this silly lawsuit? 

Danny must be "Leaking" in his boots....somehow he was able to get the rights to "save3ABN"  and Gillion got it relisted as Save-3ABN"    ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!

It's getting to the point....that the McNallasis DIRTY $$$ is becoming OBSCENE in the Seventh-day Adventist Community!   (didn’t they learn their lesson…when they tried to buy the former,  ethically challenged and  CURRUPT GC President with UNDER THE TABLE payments to his wife?)  As they appear to continue support such a JERK as Danny Sheldon!  (so sue me too Danny...for expressing my opinion that your a JERK!......besides being an ADULTERER!)

The really sad thing…is that Linda appears to be a very nice and CHRISTIAN woman….any man should have been proud to have been married to her….But Danny  threw her away…..since Brandy “had been chasing me for 10 years.” As he said at the ASI convention.

Sheeeesh…..Isn’t there “accountability” anymore in the Seventh-day Adventist Church…..Apparently NOT….as long as Harold Lance is the involved in ASI!

Hey.....I feel left out...in not being subpoenaed or sued by Danny Sheldon.....with the McNallises big bucks!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up