Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Subpoena Issued to Calvin of BSDA  (Read 43570 times)

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Re: Subpoena Issued to Calvin of BSDA
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2008, 06:40:34 PM »

Don't feel to bad JR. What a disappointment some of us will be to them. At least I hope they send me gas money to. Hate to waste my own .

I can't figure out why the media hasn't picked up on this. A lot of people think it is the litigants that run to the media, but they get their information pretty much daily from the courthouse. We never said anything concerning ours and they were all over it.

Bonnie

ps. Anyone that wants to have JR make nice, just serve him some potato salad. Goes from a neandratha to a perfect gentlemen.
He does have an awesome daughter tho
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 06:57:54 PM by bonnie »
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2008, 06:50:25 PM »

The really sad thing…is that Linda appears to be a very nice and CHRISTIAN woman….any man should have been proud to have been married to her….But Danny  threw her away…..since Brandy “had been chasing me for 10 years.” As he said at the ASI convention.

That was 17 years rather than 10. Wouldn't want them to sue you for "lying."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 09:27:43 PM »

I can't figure out why the media hasn't picked up on this. A lot of people think it is the litigants that run to the media, but they get their information pretty much daily from the courthouse. We never said anything concerning ours and they were all over it.

Bonnie

It seems that various people have tried to interest the media in this 3ABN scandal.

On the other hand, I think I remember someone saying at some point that there was a media person trying to get information from them...don't remember the details, though.

"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 09:31:29 PM »

Ha Artiste:

Who'd ever wish to come to Lubbock Tejas?    It's a BORING place....known for being the hometown of Buddy Holly...and Texas Tech......Dust storms... and a very FLAT landscape!     (We have to drive 60 miles to get to our lake!)  The WORST experience....is that last 120 miles, coming back from Seattle....after Armidello.......it's totally FLAT!

J.R., I'm sure you are a perfectly lovely person somewhere behind all the guns and rottweillers... 

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2008, 08:56:07 AM »

Taken from Calvin's supoena:

SCHEDULE A

I) All access logs from the website www.BlackSDA.com, which is registered to and operated by you, for all threads related to 3ABN (Three Angels Broadcasting, Inc.)

2) All identifying information, including registration information and IP addresses for the following posters to the website www.BlackSDA.com:

Erik
Rumors, Lies & False Accusations Travel with Joy

LaurenceD

Sonshineonme

Observer

Pickle

justice4jesus

Sister

Richard Sherwin

ex3ABNemployec

Snoopy

Johann
An Unauthorized History of 3ABN continues

Fran
The Lawsuit Continues

Lurker
Jim Gilley Takes Over As President

Princessdi

3) All e-mails, letters or other documents sent to you by any of the following individuals or sent by you to any of the following individuals:

Gailon Arthur Joy
Robert Pickle
Linda Shelton
Darryl Fawcett
Johann Thorvaldsson

4) All e-mails, letters or other documents sent to you by any of the following posters to the website www.BlackSDA.com or sent by you to any of the following posters to the website www.BlackSDA.com:

Erik
LaurenceD
sonshineonme
Observer
Pickle
justice4jesus
sister
Richard Sherwin
ex3ABNemployee
Snoopy
Johann
Fran
lurker
princessdi

that mention, discuss, refer or relate to Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc., Danny Shelton, Tommy Shelton, Linda Shelton, the lawsuit Three Angels Broadcasting, Inc. and Danny Lee Shelton v. Gallon Arthur Joy and Robert Pickle (District of Massachusetts), the bankruptcy of Gailon Arthur Joy (District of Massachusetts), the dissolution of the marriage of Danny Lee and Linda Shelton, the 3ABN discussion forum on the BIackSDA.com website, or any of the 3ABN discussion threads on the BlackSDA.com website, or that mention, discuss, refer or relate to the identity of the above-listed posters.

And just remember, they have to copy us!!! Don't be surprised if they try to call it confidential!!!
Got to run the tab somehow.

Gailon Arthur Joy

inga

• The Sabbath School Network
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2008, 09:37:26 AM »

I did copy it from Daryl's post at the top of this page, which has the attachment with the pdf file copy of Calvin's subpoena.

However, you must be logged in to see the attachment and be able to download it.
Artiste, my suggestion was to add live links to the sample posts, to make it more convenient for surfers who pass through to see what those posts are. It might be revealing for them.
Visit http://ssnet.org The Sabbath School Network to see our new look and much more content. And leave us a message. :)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2008, 11:35:00 AM »

The 3ABN forum at BSDA is closed again as far as any new posting goes with the following reason given at the top of that forum and its topics:
At the advice of my counsel the 3ABN section is closed while litigation is proceeding against me and BlackSDA. Please check the “Calvin’s Corner” section near the top of the main index page for any updates on the litigation.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2008, 12:22:36 PM »

I did copy it from Daryl's post at the top of this page, which has the attachment with the pdf file copy of Calvin's subpoena.

However, you must be logged in to see the attachment and be able to download it.
Artiste, my suggestion was to add live links to the sample posts, to make it more convenient for surfers who pass through to see what those posts are. It might be revealing for them.

I'm not sure which posts you mean, Inga.  Also, on BSDA, something about my computer program prevented me from adding live links--I'm afraid I'm not that computer-savvy!    :)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2008, 11:05:29 AM »

Calvin at http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=21263&view=findpost&p=241667 has stated:

"The subpoena commanding me to be deposed and provide information on BSDA members scheduled for tomorrow (3/20/08) has been cancelled. The subpoena delivered to me last week was invalid. This was a bit of lawyering on their part. If I had been willing to provide this information without them making the proper filings in Nebraska, all the better and cheaper for them. I am still committed to resisting any valid subpoena when or if one is delivered."

Strange, isn't it? Jerrie Hayes has repeatedly mentioned that I had served invalid subpoenas. Yet she had served an invalid subpoena?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2008, 01:05:27 PM »

Calvin at http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=21263&view=findpost&p=241667 has stated:

"The subpoena commanding me to be deposed and provide information on BSDA members scheduled for tomorrow (3/20/08) has been cancelled. The subpoena delivered to me last week was invalid. This was a bit of lawyering on their part. If I had been willing to provide this information without them making the proper filings in Nebraska, all the better and cheaper for them. I am still committed to resisting any valid subpoena when or if one is delivered."

Strange, isn't it? Jerrie Hayes has repeatedly mentioned that I had served invalid subpoenas. Yet she had served an invalid subpoena?

And she is not even pro se...unbelievable what lawyers can get away with if someone isn't watching.
Wonder who gets to pay for that error??? Be sure to let McNeilus know so he can contest the bill next month.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 06:48:14 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2008, 03:24:36 PM »

Since Jerrie got the judge to tell us in December that we can't contact folks like Garwin, how am I supposed to let him know?

Gailon, any other parts of the bill you think he could contest?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2008, 07:22:27 PM »

Since Jerrie got the judge to tell us in December that we can't contact folks like Garwin, how am I supposed to let him know?

Gailon, any other parts of the bill you think he could contest?

The whole thing each and every month!!! Get Danny to pay!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Pickle asks Hayes to Withdraw Subpoena
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2008, 07:34:18 PM »

Since the subpoena issued on behalf of 3ABN and Danny Shelton seeks identifying information for a number of individuals, we are posting this here so that those individuals can know a little bit about what is going on.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Subpoena to Calvin Eakins
Date:     Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:37:12 -0500
To:     Jerrie Hayes
CC:     G. Arthur Joy

Ms. Hayes:

We were looking at the local rules for the District of Nebraska and took note of Local Rule 45.1. It is quite explicit:

"No subpoenas for production or inspection may be issued for service on a nonparty without giving the adverse party at least ten (10) business days notice before the subpoena will be issued. The notice shall state the name and address of the nonparty who will be subpoenaed, the documents or items to be produced or inspected, the time and place for production or inspection, and the date on which the subpoena will be issued."

It thus appears that the subpoena I received in the mail today which you issued on March 17, 2007, to Calvin Eakins of BlackSDA.com is again invalid, since we did not receive the required ten-business-day notice before it was issued. We would therefore request that you withdraw the subpoena and give us the required notice.

Thank you so much.

Bob Pickle, pro se

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2008, 08:16:48 PM »

Interesting.  Does anyone know if BlueHost complied with a defective subpeona?  Also, does a subpeona have to be signed by the court? 

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2008, 08:29:42 PM »

Atty. Pickle:

My question is also about the BlueHost subpoena.  Or are you following that one?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up