Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: One more month until Tommy faces two trials, and the jury decides his fate.  (Read 13381 times)

mrst53

Do you all think it's possible that DS will have a "nervous breakdown" or have to go into the hospital at the last minute before the trial?

What do you think about the possibility of a last minute plea deal?

Adam

• Veteran Member

Do you all think it's possible that DS will have a "nervous breakdown" or have to go into the hospital at the last minute before the trial?

What do you think about the possibility of a last minute plea deal?

Just to clarify, are you asking if Danny will have a nervous breakdown or Tommy?

When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

I hear a plea deal has been worked out. Has anyone else heard that?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing

Yes, I heard that. Great news. It's what every Christian should consider doing if they really did what they were charged with.

mrst53

I meant Tommy, but guess it doesn't really matter know.

Sam

Yes, I heard that. Great news. It's what every Christian should consider doing if they really did what they were charged with.

As usual, your post gave me a good laugh. Hundreds of thousands of innocent people take plea bargains for a variety of reasons. No money for a good defense, health issues, age, needing to be free to support their family...your comment was ridiculous. :ROFL:

mrst53

Maybe Danny will have a "nervous breakdown" too :ROFL:

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member

As usual, your post gave me a good laugh. Hundreds of thousands of innocent people take plea bargains for a variety of reasons. No money for a good defense, health issues, age, needing to be free to support their family...your comment was ridiculous. :ROFL:
So you're calling Tommy a liar?
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Adam

• Veteran Member

PrincessDi, I believe you are correct. The same thing is happening now, even though Tommy is going to admit his guilt.  His supporters are and will continue to claim his innocence.

Their typical rehtoric will be--- He had no choice...He is so sick...The odds were against him..He wouldn't get a fair trial. yada yada yada.

Even with an admission of guilt, they will still vehemently be loyal to him.  I often wonder, if the tables was turned, and we was living in the time that Christ was cruicified, if they would still support Christ's accusers. Even when the evidence is there, and Tommy will admit it himself. I do not understand.
Ok, so not to these particular boys, but did TS not already admit to "inappropriate" relatinship with young men/teen boys?  And did not his supporters maintain innocence he did not claim, or try to justify with ridiculous claims like "the age of consent being 17 in IL"...Man!! I will never forget that one!  I don't know one parent that would feel better if they are faced with that justification.

These people make me wonder if I need to call their local child protection authorities and have any minor children removed from their homes......scary!

When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

mrst53

TS pled guilty- period- there is no getting around that- his supporters can try to deny that to the end of time, but it's in the records and he is a felon and a sex offender and that will follow him until the day he dies. Unfortunately, it's 30 years too late for  these kids and who knows how many others we don't know about. They don't have to like it, but it's a FACT.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member

TS pled guilty- period- there is no getting around that- his supporters can try to deny that to the end of time, but it's in the records and he is a felon and a sex offender and that will follow him until the day he dies. Unfortunately, it's 30 years too late for  these kids and who knows how many others we don't know about. They don't have to like it, but it's a FACT.
Well, to be accurate, he won't actually plead guilty until next Monday, but he has agreed to do so. You are correct, though. No matter how much his defenders try to deny, defend and spin it won't change anything.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

tinka

• Veteran Member

I meant Tommy, but guess it doesn't really matter know.

lol I knew you meant Tommy but your first response is probably possible when reality hits DS. This usually happens when your caught. What makes DS not realize he might be next. He probably should have one to "protect" himself .

Johann

Getting closer. One more week.

Johann

While my wife was driving the car on our way to church I managed to read most of the book of Revelation. Again I read those pathetic words in connection with judgment,

Revelation 6:15-18 (King James Version)

15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

mrst53

Describes DS and his "kingdom" doesn't it?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up