Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Excerpts from an unpublished manuscript  (Read 137758 times)

Johann

Re: Excerpts from an unpublished manuscript
« Reply #225 on: July 14, 2010, 02:08:25 PM »

Di, I have no first-hand knowledge of Danny Shelton's third marriage. (Yes, Linda was his second.) Brandy is probably far from being as dangerous to him as he thinks Linda still is. I have really no idea what he is doing to Brandy.

I would not believe any normal person could do these things. Things are still being investigated.

Ok so one of them, TS, or DS is just crazy.  Johann, You are telling me that Danny is the one who has remarried, and about to be divorced again, but he still is tormenting LS.......Once again, is this what he does to everyone ex-wife?  Is he also stalking Brandy?  Are you all sure Linda is not imagining all of this?  Not that I put it passed Danny, it is a situation over which he thought he had full control and he didn't.  Control freaks almost never get over a thing like that, but still....are you all certain?  This sounds like a Hitchcock thriller...............    :o

Welcome, good to see you here, Harley. Also lots of break-ins into her house. Nothing of value stolen, but pictures and documents. Now police is investigating. Other pictures and documents will be left behind. Nothing is normal. Seems like he manages to get some locksmith make a new key to her house each time she changes her locks.

Then there are the cars following her. And people following her to church and other places.

Danny apparently does not do it himself. Who? Private Investigators? No need for a restraining order!!!

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #226 on: July 14, 2010, 08:14:35 PM »

Johann, You are telling me that Danny is the one who has remarried, and about to be divorced again, but he still is tormenting LS.......

Danny and Brandy's divorce was final around June 3, I believe.

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #227 on: July 15, 2010, 06:42:03 AM »

Di, I have no first-hand knowledge of Danny Shelton's third marriage. (Yes, Linda was his second.) Brandy is probably far from being as dangerous to him as he thinks Linda still is. I have really no idea what he is doing to Brandy.

I would not believe any normal person could do these things either, nor I hope would any rational being.

So, you believe Danny drives, 6 !/2 hrs or more  from his place to Linda's to harrass her with this little piddly stuff? Why? Do you think he did so for 6 years while married to Brandy?

This is just bizarre. of course that  window of opportunity can be defined by comparing his schedule, and documenting his activities, with her "reports" so shouldn't be hard to prove or disprove. Even if you claim it isn't him but is a "P.I." instead, do you have a legitimate reason or documentation to support your claim of them doing such illegal activities? Or is this just more surmising and conjecture?

Things are still being investigated.

Dare I ask, by whom?  Are there police reports, Johann? Is this documented anywhere officially? Have you been told there is, or have you seen proof that there is? If not, why not?

Note: I am not asking you to provide any documents or to prove what you say. I am just asking you to answer why you are saying this, and answer with a simple yes or no, and explain.

Before you get outraged or take offense, yes, in asking that, I am presuming you got these reports from Linda based on what was previously reported by you and your own words about it that much of your understanding,claims and reports came via email and phone calls from Linda and others.

I admit that presumption could be wrong in this situation, so if it is , and you have received this information from others, or verified it in any way, Simply say so. - and please explain how you know what you are telling others to be fact, or what makes you believe it to be true. Again, you don't need to post documents, but please, at least, explain yourself.

Because seriously? this whole "sister story", with it's additions from you, reads like those novels and thrillers, Ellen White said to not waste our time on. (not to mention that whole gossip, tale bearing , false witness, and how to solve problems and not handle them part we are all warned about)

And IF what you claim, is true? Contrary to what you say, a restraining order is needed, and would be granted temporarily, pending a further hearing. Has that ever been done or even attempted?

Please answer.

Ok so one of them, TS, or DS is just crazy.  Johann, You are telling me that Danny is the one who has remarried, and about to be divorced again, but he still is tormenting LS.......Once again, is this what he does to everyone ex-wife?  Is he also stalking Brandy?  Are you all sure Linda is not imagining all of this?  Not that I put it passed Danny, it is a situation over which he thought he had full control and he didn't.  Control freaks almost never get over a thing like that, but still....are you all certain?  This sounds like a Hitchcock thriller...............     :o

Welcome, good to see you here, Harley. Also lots of break-ins into her house. Nothing of value stolen, but pictures and documents. Now police is investigating. Other pictures and documents will be left behind. Nothing is normal. Seems like he manages to get some locksmith make a new key to her house each time she changes her locks.

Then there are the cars following her. And people following her to church and other places.

Danny apparently does not do it himself. Who? Private Investigators? No need for a restraining order!!!
[/quote]
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 07:02:17 AM by Nosir Myzing »

Johann

« Reply #228 on: July 15, 2010, 07:42:15 AM »

I would not believe any normal person could do these things either, nor I hope would any rational being.
I never claimed any of this was done by a normal person either. Neither will I claim that the person who told me that one of his friends would provide funds to pay for Private Investigators to surround Linda as long as she is alive - that he is normal. But I do believe that he might have - for a change - been telling the truth when he said that.
Do I need to say any more?
Note: I am not asking you to provide any documents or to prove what you say. I am just asking you to answer why you are saying this, and answer with a simple yes or no, and explain.

Before you get outraged or take offense, yes, in asking that, I am presuming you got these reports from Linda based on what was previously reported by you and your own words about it that much of your understanding,claims and reports came via email and phone calls from Linda and others.

I admit that presumption could be wrong in this situation, so if it is , and you have received this information from others, or verified it in any way, Simply say so. - and please explain how you know what you are telling others to be fact, or what makes you believe it to be true. Again, you don't need to post documents, but please, at least, explain yourself.

Because seriously? this whole "sister story", with it's additions from you, reads like those novels and thrillers, Ellen White said to not waste our time on. (not to mention that whole gossip, tale bearing , false witness, and how to solve problems and not handle them part we are all warned about)

And IF what you claim, is true? Contrary to what you say, a restraining order is needed, and would be granted temporarily, pending a further hearing. Has that ever been done or even attempted?

Please answer.

[/quote]
[/quote]

As I stated above I received the most important clue from another person than Linda herself. That explains a lot. A lot that normal persons would never think of.

Johann

« Reply #229 on: July 15, 2010, 08:01:32 AM »

Please answer.
Ok so one of them, TS, or DS is just crazy. ...............    :o

[/quote]
[/quote]

What good would a restraining order do when he is having other people doing it for him?

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #230 on: July 15, 2010, 10:35:52 AM »

The Dream
Chapter 1
Continued...

When Danny was growing up in the 1950's, family discipline was based upon the understanding that “to spare the rod, is to spoil the child”. Although the purpose was never to sanction abusive conduct within the home, it’s intent was to show the necessity of strict discipline for the benefit of a child’s character development. Unfortunately, for those with the background of Danny’s father, the above phrase would serve to justify his conduct in the excessive corporal disciplining of his children. This foundation of dysfunction that was passed on to the next generation from Grandpa Shelton and became the framework upon which Danny’s father built his own family disciplinary code. Danny has related to friends how his father, when he disapproved of his children’s actions, would "lift us up by the hair and whip us until we could not talk back to him".

Through observing Grandpa Shelton, young Danny learned by example to seek to rule, and to enforce his dictates through force or manipulation. Without the moral strength to restrain  temper, to correct wrong habits, or to subdue an uncontrolled will, Danny was to follow in the footsteps of his predecessors. Lacking the restraining control of a submissive relationship with God, a flawed intellect can not distinguish the line that divides acceptable discipline and abuse. Through time this division becomes less distinct as it is increasingly violated.  Forms the abuse can take may vary—physical, emotional, verbal or sexual—but the underlying motive is the same: C-O-N-T-R-O-L. In the final six months of their marriage Linda would encounter the full impact of Danny’s years of self-indulgence and his expertise in manipulation of the truth or total fabrication to serve his own desires and purpose.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 10:43:24 AM by Sister »

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #231 on: July 15, 2010, 11:23:08 AM »

I've seen and experienced first hand what's going on in her house and to her. I've been there. It's been going on steady for almost 6 years now. I've been with her as she has been going through this stuff and also witnessed it. SOMEONE wants her tormented, or wants her to appear crazy. She's not either. She is not easily riled at all, and those that truly know her know that. I think that's one reason it continues like a fly that won't get out of your face. Pushing you and pushing you to swat it.  

Please answer.
Ok so one of them, TS, or DS is just crazy. ...............     :o

What good would a restraining order do when he is having other people doing it for him?

« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 11:48:12 AM by Johann »
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Johann

« Reply #232 on: July 15, 2010, 11:54:31 AM »

I've seen and experienced first hand what's going on in her house and to her. I've been there. It's been going on steady for almost 6 years now. I've been with her as she has been going through this stuff and also witnessed it. SOMEONE wants her tormented, or wants her to appear crazy. She's not either. She is not easily riled at all, and those that truly know her know that. I think that's one reason it continues like a fly that won't get out of your face. Pushing you and pushing you to swat it.   

Thank you, this ought to convince some people that we are not writing fiction, and that Linda herself is not the only source of this information.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #233 on: July 15, 2010, 01:54:46 PM »

Nosir Myzing, Yes it is all unbelievable and seems to be life imitating art.  however, it is not the first time somethign so bizare was true in this unfortunate situation.  Then about EGW quote about wasting time with false witness, tale bearing, this whole thing was started Danny accusation of a sin that sisn't even exist......."spiritual adultery".

So, you believe Danny drives, 6 !/2 hrs or more  from his place to Linda's to harrass her with this little piddly stuff? Why? Do you think he did so for 6 years while married to Brandy?

This is just bizarre. of course that  window of opportunity can be defined by comparing his schedule, and documenting his activities, with her "reports" so shouldn't be hard to prove or disprove. Even if you claim it isn't him but is a "P.I." instead, do you have a legitimate reason or documentation to support your claim of them doing such illegal activities? Or is this just more surmising and conjecture?

Dare I ask, by whom?  Are there police reports, Johann? Is this documented anywhere officially? Have you been told there is, or have you seen proof that there is? If not, why not?

Please answer.

Ok so one of them, TS, or DS is just crazy.  Johann, You are telling me that Danny is the one who has remarried, and about to be divorced again, but he still is tormenting LS.......Once again, is this what he does to everyone ex-wife?  Is he also stalking Brandy?  Are you all sure Linda is not imagining all of this?  Not that I put it passed Danny, it is a situation over which he thought he had full control and he didn't.  Control freaks almost never get over a thing like that, but still....are you all certain?  This sounds like a Hitchcock thriller...............     :o

[/quote]
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #234 on: July 15, 2010, 10:06:02 PM »

The Dream
Chapter 1
Continued...

As Linda’s popularity in the ministry continued to increase and Danny’s dwindled in comparison, she would became an increasingly heavy millstone hung upon his ego, an incumbrance that if no longer controllable, would need permanent removal. The only way that could be accomplished was through the denigration of Linda’s character. A charge of adultery would be the ideal solution to rid Danny of his perceived rival. It would ruin her popularity and reputation among the donors, and give Danny the sympathy to put him securely on the throne of 3ABN as an unchallenged ruler of his domain. There was only one problem.  Although Danny tried to nudge Linda in the direction of other men, she was not interested in anyone but her husband. This presented a problem, but not one that was insurmountable. If one was willing to sacrifice the truth and was cunning enough, black could become white, day could become night and Linda could be made to appear an adulteress. Of course it would take time, planning and “friends” that could be persuaded to join in the conspiracy or the naive that could be duped into believing and adding fuel to the fire of deceit.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #235 on: July 15, 2010, 10:53:26 PM »

"Because seriously? this whole "sister story", with it's additions from you, reads like those novels and thrillers, Ellen White said to not waste our time on. (not to mention that whole gossip, tale bearing , false witness, and how to solve problems and not handle them part we are all warned about)...." No SIR MIZING

And are they so different from your own etchings??? And now you presume to declare these declarations of personal observation "novels and thrillers"? And of course you are innocent of "gossip, tale bearing, false witness..."?

Your very name is a misnomer of jihad designed to indict others while you PURPORT to have the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...and how fictional the reality is!!!

I certify that the "sister story" is an accurate depiction of the events best described as "The Destruction of Innocense"...don't like it, SUE ME!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #236 on: July 16, 2010, 07:30:03 AM »

Also lots of break-ins into her house. Nothing of value stolen, but pictures and documents. Now police is investigating. Other pictures and documents will be left behind. Nothing is normal. Seems like he manages to get some locksmith make a new key to her house each time she changes her locks.

Johann, this is unbelievable!

It sounds like someone is trying to make her or others around her think that she is mentally unbalanced.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #237 on: July 16, 2010, 07:36:34 AM »

Yes, truth is often stranger than fiction, but these people need to get their story straight.
Either Danny was sick of Linda and wanted to get rid of her to the extent that he set her up and conspired against her so he could throw her under the bus, get her fired and divorce her against her will to marry someone else as they claimed before, or he is obsessed with her and can't and won't leave her alone and stalks her while, and despite being married for 6 years to another woman. Which is it?

For the record. The term spiritual adultery originated with the Non adventist Christian marriage counselors Linda and Danny went to, when Danny and Dr T repeated what they said. Those accusing Danny atributed it all to him as it was much more effective to accuse him in the name of condemning 3abn, then to attack the marriage counselors.

Nosir Myzing, Yes it is all unbelievable and seems to be life imitating art.  however, it is not the first time somethign so bizare was true in this unfortunate situation.  Then about EGW quote about wasting time with false witness, tale bearing, this whole thing was started Danny accusation of a sin that sisn't even exist......."spiritual adultery".

Please answer.

[/quote]

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #238 on: July 16, 2010, 07:57:24 AM »

Also lots of break-ins into her house. Nothing of value stolen, but pictures and documents. Now police is investigating. Other pictures and documents will be left behind. Nothing is normal. Seems like he manages to get some locksmith make a new key to her house each time she changes her locks.

Johann, this is unbelievable!

It sounds like someone is trying to make her or others around her think that she is mentally unbalanced.

Maybe, or maybe she needs to call an exorcist?

I am having a very difficult time with this breaking into her car, into her house, Danny obtaining keys to her house over and over when she changes the locks story, and the claim that this has been going on for 6 years and no one can stop it, because Danny has other people do it for him.  I don't believe this for one minute.  Keys need locksmiths, breakins and tresspassing are crimes that the police can investigate and solve, no matter who is doing it. There is no investigation. Just stupid excuses about how nothing can be done. No proof this is even occuring except posters here saying it is.

There is Johann, living in Europe also,, and reporting what Linda is telling him about this.

Then there is Joy living on the opposite coast and states away from Linda also claiming "I certify that the "sister story" is an accurate depiction of the events best described as "The Destruction of Innocense". Knowing he can certify nothing except that is what he believes as he also witnessed nothing,, and didn't even come into all this till well over 2 years after Linda and Danny were divorced.

This is a problem in much of this saga. We need real witnesses and testimony and evidence. This he said she said, and here say stuff is for the birds. The unclean birds.

Edited to remove inappropriate content.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 10:55:18 AM by Artiste »

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #239 on: July 16, 2010, 09:47:38 AM »

According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, only around 10% of burgularies are solved.
http://www.lvrj.com/news/15490531.html

I am having a very difficult time with this breaking into her car, into her house, Danny obtaining keys to her house over and over when she changes the locks story, and the claim that this has been going on for 6 years and no one can stop it, because Danny has other people do it for him.  I don't believe this for one minute.  Keys need locksmiths, breakins and tresspassing are crimes that the police can investigate and solve, no matter who is doing it. There is no investigation. Just stupid excuses about how nothing can be done. No proof this is even occuring except posters here saying it is.

Formatting by Johann
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 10:28:27 AM by Johann »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23   Go Up