Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Tommy Shelton deposed by Alex Walker's attorney  (Read 29214 times)

~ Cindy

Re: Tommy Shelton deposed by Alex Walker's attorney
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 06:24:07 PM »

I have been informed that Tommy Shelton was deposed yesterday, August 14, 2012, at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

"Mr, Shelton, did you ...?"

"I plead the Fifth."

That's how I'm informed it went, most of the time.

I am quite sure you are not in the confidence of those who were involved in the deposition and that neither you or your informant was a fly upon the wall.. Wouldn't it be better to wait and see what comes of all of this and not depend on others who may have an agenda and bias before repeating what they say to others?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 06:53:26 PM by ~ Cindy »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2012, 07:02:58 PM »

So, Squiggle Cindy, apparently you don't even know who all has been involved in the disposition so far, do you?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

~ Cindy

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2012, 07:05:37 PM »

So, Squiggle Cindy, apparently you don't even know who all has been involved in the disposition so far, do you?

I am just Cindy, and I don't know why you would assume or ask that.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2012, 07:51:02 PM »

According to your screen name, you are "sqiggle-Cindy".

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2012, 08:02:48 PM »

I have been informed that Tommy Shelton was deposed yesterday, August 14, 2012, at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

"I plead the Fifth."

I am quite sure you are not in the confidence of those who were involved in the deposition and that neither you or your informant was a fly upon the wall.. Wouldn't it be better to wait and see what comes of all of this and not depend on others who may have an agenda and bias before repeating what they say to others?

Again, how do you know who was and who was not involved in depositions?

You may have made an incorrect assumption.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2012, 08:10:59 PM »

Oh, by the way, welcome back, Cindy.  It seems like years since we've seen you here at Advent Talk.

Although we have certainly been aware of your activities at the "other site".

~ Cindy

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2012, 01:42:55 PM »

"I plead the Fifth."

Again, how do you know who was and who was not involved in depositions?

Actually your original question was about "who" not "how".

Yes, I do.

You may have made an incorrect assumption.

No, I did not.  Pickle and his "source" were not there, and his "source" Alex has proven time and again even here on this forum that he plays fast and loose with the facts and is Not credible. It is reasonable to presume that the attorneys who were there would not be talking to Bob about how the deposition went or what occurred as they are professionals with ethics, and Pickle's is not one of them. Besides that, his reputation of repeating questionable hearsay, gossip, and accusations, or of misreporting and misrepresenting the facts is well known by now.

You can continue to imply I am wrong or don't know, but my point to Pickle was that he should stop repeating what he is told irresponsibly and should rather wait for the facts to be stated and proven in court.

~ Cindy

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2012, 01:49:58 PM »

Oh, by the way, welcome back, Cindy.  It seems like years since we've seen you here at Advent Talk.

It has been awhile. Thank you. I tend to be blunt, but I promised Johann when he approved me that I would only post here under my own name and post respectfully to  others even when disagreeing with them. I will do my best to stick to the issues, and obey the rules.

Although we have certainly been aware of your activities at the "other site".

That is kind of you, thanks. So many others here claim they read nothing there.

Blessings...

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2012, 02:27:00 PM »

No, I did not.  Pickle and his "source" were not there, and his "source" Alex has proven time and again even here on this forum that he plays fast and loose with the facts and is Not credible. It is reasonable to presume that the attorneys who were there would not be talking to Bob about how the deposition went or what occurred as they are professionals with ethics, and Pickle's is not one of them. Besides that, his reputation of repeating questionable hearsay, gossip, and accusations, or of misreporting and misrepresenting the facts is well known by now.

Cindy, was your source present at the deposition? If not, aren't you violating your own advice by speculating about who was there and who was not? And, has your source have a reputation for not repeating questionable hearsay, gossip, and accusations, and for not misreporting and misrepresenting the facts?

Do note that, from what I recall, one of your posters, just before things went kind of silent, speculated that Tommy wasn't going to spend much time behind bars at all. That was before Tommy got sentenced at a hearing at which he refused to take responsibility for his crimes.

Johann

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2012, 04:29:59 PM »

It has been awhile. Thank you. I tend to be blunt, but I promised Johann when he approved me that I would only post here under my own name and post respectfully to  others even when disagreeing with them. I will do my best to stick to the issues, and obey the rules.

Blessings...

Thank you, Cindy. Welcome.

~ Cindy

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2012, 05:25:25 PM »

Cindy, was your source present at the deposition? If not, aren't you violating your own advice by speculating about who was there and who was not? And, has your source have a reputation for not repeating questionable hearsay, gossip, and accusations, and for not misreporting and misrepresenting the facts?

I am not speculating about who was there, Bob. It is a fact that Tommy Shelton was there being deposed with attorney's from both sides.  I am not claiming what happened during it either. I am content to wait for the case to progress and for court documents (documented facts) I am not saying "I was told...." You are... Deal with it.

Do note that, from what I recall, one of your posters...

I neither control nor own posters.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:29:44 PM by ~ Cindy »

~ Cindy

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2012, 05:26:06 PM »

Blessings...

Thank you, Cindy. Welcome.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2012, 07:05:20 PM »

I am not speculating about who was there, Bob. It is a fact that Tommy Shelton was there being deposed with attorney's from both sides.

I think you're evading my question. I asked you about how you knew who was there. You have stated as fact that Alex was not present at the deposition. I want to know how you know that. Are you speculating or were you told? And if you were told, was the person who told you that personally present at Tommy's deposition, or are you just taking someone's word for it that Alex wasn't there?

You see, if what you are stating is really the truth, and if you really are following your own advice, either Tommy called you or you called Tommy, or Alex's attorney(s) or Tommy's attorney(s) called you or you called them. That's the only possibilities I see. Otherwise, you have violated your own advice by speculating or by accepting as truth something someone said who wasn't even there.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2012, 10:41:40 PM »

Yes, I believe I know who Lilly is. The woman just isn't very bright. I don't know how she finds her way out of bed in the morning.

Niiiiice? (not)
It seems to me you (and all Christians -me and Lilly too) should deal with the issues and avoid getting personal , but that's just my opinion.
You are correct. It's just your opinion. Remember that.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2012, 10:42:54 PM »

Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up