Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tommy Shelton deposed by Alex Walker's attorney  (Read 29213 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: Tommy Shelton deposed by Alex Walker's attorney
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2012, 04:01:51 AM »

How do people normally react though whenever somebody takes the 5th?

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2012, 05:11:25 AM »

The typical reaction is:  He has something to hide.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2012, 06:10:04 AM »

The typical reaction is:  He has something to hide. 
That's what I thought and why I posted what I posted in an earlier post here that resulted in a "What in the world!" type of a response from Cindy.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2012, 07:47:12 AM »

Are you speculating or were you told? And if you were told, was the person who told you that personally present at Tommy's deposition, or are you just taking someone's word for it that Alex wasn't there?

You see, if what you are stating is really the truth, and if you really are following your own advice, either Tommy called you or you called Tommy, or Alex's attorney(s) or Tommy's attorney(s) called you or you called them. That's the only possibilities I see. Otherwise, you have violated your own advice by speculating or by accepting as truth something someone said who wasn't even there.

It seems to me you always try to turn whatever is said to you, or asked of you into a finger pointing at someone else instead of just answering or being accountable for yourself and your actions. It also seems to me you limit things to only what you can see or what your understanding is. I think there is a better way to look at things... and I also think that there's no reason  to argue about minutia. You already know Alex wasn't there. Please just move on. I am.

If you don't like being criticized for judgmentally criticizing others on the basis of mere hearsay, then don't accuse others of doing what you yourself are doing. That's my point.

So let's be real specific, then, based on your evading the question: You have no firsthand knowledge of whether Alex was there or not, but are stating that he wasn't on the word of someone whom you know wasn't there.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2012, 07:50:40 AM »

Mr Shelton's plea bargain, in a criminal case, essentially saying I'll accept the judgment against me, and pray for mercy, while still asserting I am not guilty and that I maintain I didn't do it, was NOT in regards to Alex's allegations nor was it in regards to Alex's criminal case.

This is a half-truth. Tommy's Alford guilty plea was for D.T., not for Alex. But Tommy's guilty plea from July 2010 was for both D.T. and Alex. So Tommy did plead guilty for abusing Alex, and even tried to convince the judge that he was remorseful for abusing Alex.

I suppose you could try to say that the reason the judge found Tommy's "remorse" for abusing Alex so unconvincing was that Tommy was lying, and that he had never really abused Alex, even though he said he had.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2012, 12:12:12 PM »

As far as Tommy Shelton saying "Not guilty" FYI:  he's actually done that. Over and over.

He has also said he WAS guilty.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2012, 07:33:30 AM »

Of course even if Alex does answer that will only be half the story, and may not be the truth. ( He's not known for that according to his family, and in my view and understanding, does not have a good record on this forum either. You may look back at his posts and decide for yourself.) Even if Alex answers , we would still need to reserve judgment and wait for answers from the other side and for the documented evidence as it comes out in the case before deciding what the actual proven facts are, and who is credible. but at least you'd be attempting to find answers to your questions in the right way, and not judging anyone prematurely, or falsely... -----> IMO.. ;)

~ Cindy
Cindy, YOU have been proven to be a liar numerous times as well. You've got no room to be parroting the bilge that Danny Shelton has fed you to post here on the forum. Your attacks against Alex, myself, Darrell, Dennis and numerous others make me wonder just how genuine your claims of previous abuse really are. Honestly, I think you just like to see posts with your name on them, regardless of whether they make sense or not.
Duane Clem

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2012, 07:43:24 AM »

And while you're at it, you need to tell "Lilly" (Debbie) that Tommy Shelton most definitely DID say he was guilty. She just doesn't have the mental capacity to comprehend that. So sad.
Duane Clem

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2012, 05:30:44 PM »

Gregory, I think it is  possible that Mr Shelton answered what was pertinent to Alex's case and allegations and declined to answer what was not, under the advice of the attorneys, but who knows, time will tell... ;)  I do know that at least one of the attorneys is familiar with Pickle and Joy's tactics and it's no secret about their involvement with Alex, and his with them and this forum etc.

Let's get one thing perfectly clear, Ms Cindy:

Mr Simpson is very aware of my tactics and I have EVERY RIGHT to continue our investigation and to assist any victims with their claims by providing any information we have in out EXTENSIVE FILES. Your attorney broke and ran rather than resolve the issues four years ago this very month!!! Did he thinki we were just going to go away??? Got busy with another project but did not forget or abandon this project.

In August 2008 they approached us regarding settling the 3ABN v Joy case and we declined. Mr. Simpson wanted to know what would have to happen in order to settle the case. I wrote a memo that made it clear we would consider settlement only if it was a "comprehensive settlement"
of all claims, filed or pending. That would have included Mr Walker's claim, Linda Shelton's claim and a number of other issues itemized in that memo. That option was declined and we moved to the very Gates with a Subpoena Duces Teacum for all the records of the Accountants. A battle royal ensued and the Judge ordered the production. The very next day Mr Simpson cut and ran with a Motion to Dismiss a case they were clearly losing. The evidence supported EVERYTHING we alleged and then some. AND HE KNEW IT!!!

We are aware of Mr Simpson's Tactics as well and frankly I WELCOME THE RE-OPENING OF THIS OR ANY OTHER CASE ANYTIME, ANYDAY and will even save them the cost of service and ACCEPT SERVICE.

BE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN THAT THIS INVESTIGATION HAS NOT ENDED NOR HAVE THE ALLEGATIONS ENDED.

In fact, I have stepped back from my latest project to a consulting role only and will put more time into this case. It is time to put an end to the Shelton Legacy at 3ABN, once and for all. There is absolutely no basis for believing DLS was EVER the "annointed of the Lord" and the miracles were merely great business breaks "exploited to enhance HIS image", while he methodically pushed aside the other founders and now claims to be the SOLE FOUNDER aka FLOUNDER.

Since Goliath is simply afraid to step forward himself, you will do just fine as the VOICE OF DANNY LEE SHELTON. Be careful as we ALL KNOW how unreliable that source is!!! Always check collateral sources and try and get statements in writing to avoid culpability and destroy your credibility.

So, we re-open this battle and may the LORD'S WILL BE DONE!!! And I will not finish this time until the entire REAL story is properly told and available for the Laodicean Church...might just move us the faster into the Remnant.

And I look forward to hanging on every word you write for it's origin and authenticity. Maybe, just maybe, we finally open those blinders and you will join those who seek revival and reformation at 3ABN.

LET THE SPARRING BEGIN!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2012, 05:46:28 PM »

Mr Gregory,

I will be happy to predict the final result. Since the defendants have ALREADY requested mediation, I predict more offers to settle as the Plaintiff's have not yet begun to get serious about discovery. I will be happy to make sure this effort is enhanced and strategic, FOR FREE!!! And I predict a seven figure settlement or face serious retribution and an eight figure award from a jury.
They have never been very wise about litigation and once again are proving PENNY WISE AND POUND FOOLISH. Except in the tax case!!!

You will have much to analyze going forward and will likely be SURPRISED by MANY of the revelations just ahead. Your wisdom and analysis is badly needed by the old conspirators and we wish you luck in your renewed endeavors.

Once again, they should have settled when they had a chance. The future is bleak for a 3ABN with Danny Lee Shelton as the titular face of 3ABN.
And the directors, past and present, will have to play a role, or wish they had played the role, they should have finished in May 2008!!!

MAY THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gregory, I think it is  possible that Mr Shelton answered what was pertinent to Alex's case and allegations and declined to answer what was not, under the advice of the attorneys, but who knows, time will tell...   I do know that at least one of the attorneys is familiar with Pickle and Joy's tactics and it's no secret about their involvement with Alex, and his with them and this forum etc.

Cindy:  I do not think that TS dreamed up his plea of the 5th himself. His alleged answer clearly tells me that he was acting on the advice of competent attornies who knew exactly what they were doing and what was at stake.  His alleged response was in accord with his rights under the Constiltution.  I would not take those away from him.  I do not criticize him for making that response, if indeed he did.

I have to assume that TS answered questions that were appropriate and in the process of responding did not abridge his rights. 

The criminal process has taken place. TS is in prison under what I recall to be an Alford Plea.  Now the civil process is taking place.  It should be noted that a criminal process differs from a civil process.   They are not the same.  It remains to be seen how this civil process will play out and what the result will be.  That final result cannot be predicted at this time.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2012, 08:41:37 AM »

WHEW!!!!

Those are fighting words!!!!!

Is there any real teeth to those fighting words?    Time will answer that question.

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2012, 11:07:39 AM »

Exactly, Daryl.

There are two things that would not surprise me:

1) A settlement offer which might or might not be accepted dpeending uponm its boundaries.
2) A battle to the finish in the courts,

Beyond that I have no idea as to the details.  One cannot predict with certainty what a judge and/or jury will order.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2012, 11:13:07 PM »

The play book from the defenders' side never changes. "Lilly" (Debbie) can't refute anything that has been said so she launches into an attack on Gailon's character, even dragging family members into it. Danny Shelton has done this for as long as I can remember.

Debbie, I think it's people like YOU who turn people away from Christianity. You claim to be a caring Christian when you are actually a spiteful, vindictive witch.
Duane Clem

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2012, 01:06:47 PM »

It is time to put an end to the Shelton Legacy at 3ABN, once and for all.

Is it even possible to put an end to the Shelton legacy at 3ABN?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up