Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN retains two more lawyers  (Read 31137 times)

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN retains two more lawyers
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 08:38:13 PM »

:praying:  Dear Department of Petitions,  please give the arsonists the strength and resources to fight the many fires they are starting.

Surely, we don't want another 'Battle Creek' at 3abn?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 08:46:15 PM »

3ABN and Danny sued. They hired lawyers who have trouble getting their facts straight. They have been fighting tooth and nail to keep us from getting documents.

"... with liberty and justice for all."

The American dream is for all, not just for the rich and powerful. Not just for those who can hire an army of attorneys.

"Justice for all."

"For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all." "For all."

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 09:15:35 PM »

I don't think I read anywhere that Gailon and Bob were planning to "start another action".  There could very well be a plethora of cases springing up against DS/3ABN that Gailon and Bob are not party to at all.  Why blame them for that?

And I'm not sure I agree that GAJ/BP have "started any action" at this point.  As I recall, Danny and 3ABN sued them, so they didn't start that one.  And as for the BK case, Gailon has every right to fight back against DS/3ABN injecting themselves into a case they were not a party to in the first place.

Every time "our respondent/defendant pro se attorneys" start another action (and from what I have read here on this forum within the last 24 hours there will be many, many more ) they add more lawyers to the battery arrayed against them.  I don't know if it is wisdom to have a NON MULTUM, SED MULTA (just for you, Eduard) legal strategy...it just might work.  I believe in prayer and discuss things with God on a daily basis, but isn't creating a plethora of situations that further stretch the resources and energy of the two pro se attorneys rather like praying the following?

:praying:  Dear Department of Petitions,  please give the arsonists the strength and resources to fight the many fires they are starting.

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 10:05:38 PM »

From the eBay Sales Conrtoversy? thread:

"They will need far more than they have now to take care of all the issues that lay ahead"

Gailon Arthur Joy

Did I misunderstand the intent of this reply, Gailon?  It appeared to me to be a reference that you intended to bring more actions (suits/countersuits/subpoenas/etc.) that would cause 3abn to have to hire even more attorneys.

??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Habanero

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 11:41:02 PM »

"They will need far more than they have now to take care of all the issues that lay ahead"

Gailon Arthur Joy

Did I misunderstand the intent of this reply, Gailon?  It appeared to me to be a reference that you intended to bring more actions (suits/countersuits/subpoenas/etc.) that would cause 3abn to have to hire even more attorneys.

Considering the stones that have been rolled I wonder if there is an avalanche hanging over someone's head. I wonder if there are actions being considered by a number of people other than Gailon and Bob. Could Gailon be referencing actions other than his own?

Rosa

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2008, 04:30:56 AM »

Gailon Arthur Joy

Considering the stones that have been rolled I wonder if there is an avalanche hanging over someone's head. I wonder if there are actions being considered by a number of people other than Gailon and Bob. Could Gailon be referencing actions other than his own?

Could be an avalanche is hanging over more than one head here, unbeknownst to them.

I looked for recent posts by Gailon to see if he had already explained his references in other topics here, but he was gone for the last 2 weeks from this forum.

If he would reply here no one would be forced to speculate further, or wonder any more.

Rosa

« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 05:08:28 AM by Rosa »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2008, 05:50:40 AM »

It appeared to me to be a reference that you intended to bring more actions (suits/countersuits/subpoenas/etc.)

Kind of silly to consider subpoenas in the same case to be more actions.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2008, 01:16:35 PM »

Gailon Arthur Joy

Could be an avalanche is hanging over more than one head here, unbeknownst to them.

I looked for recent posts by Gailon to see if he had already explained his references in other topics here, but he was gone for the last 2 weeks from this forum.

If he would reply here no one would be forced to speculate further, or wonder any more.

Rosa

:welcome: to Advent Talk, Rosa.

I don't believe that anyone is being forced to speculate.

We're just discussing things.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2008, 01:21:32 PM »

Rosa

Really, Rosa?

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2008, 02:26:15 PM »

I don't think I read anywhere that Gailon and Bob were planning to "start another action".  There could very well be a plethora of cases springing up against DS/3ABN that Gailon and Bob are not party to at all.  Why blame them for that?

And I'm not sure I agree that GAJ/BP have "started any action" at this point.  As I recall, Danny and 3ABN sued them, so they didn't start that one.
  And as for the BK case, Gailon has every right to fight back against DS/3ABN injecting themselves into a case they were not a party to in the first place.

[/quote]

I don't see where Bob and/or Gailon have 'started anything' either. Was it not DS/3abn who commenced this action?

Child_of_God

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2008, 05:29:26 AM »

Many many others see the suit as the consequences to GAJ/BP for their actions in broadcasting malicious and slanderous accusations.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2008, 07:14:18 AM »

Many many others see the suit as the consequences to GAJ/BP for their actions in broadcasting malicious and slanderous accusations.

I'm assuming the many others would be those at the 3ABN compound?

W.I.L.T

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2008, 07:16:24 AM »

Is what Joy/Pickle say really malicious, slanderours or is it truth? Only time and the court will be able to determine.

Child_of_God

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2008, 07:43:33 AM »

I\'m assuming the many others would be those at the 3ABN compound?

I am one of the many who are not of the 3ABN compound, as you put it.

scratsmom

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2008, 07:51:24 AM »

Malicious:
1. full of, characterized by, or showing malice; malevolent; spiteful: malicious gossip.  
2. Law. vicious, wanton, or mischievous in motivation or purpose.  

Slanderous:
1. Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

I have seen no evidence that these men started this out of malice. Yes, heated emotions have become involved as the threats and taunts have been thrown around here and previously on BSDA. But the escalation has been as the process has continued, and was not the motivation for the intial disclosures. Their initial motivation, from what I saw, was to right what they saw as a terrible wrong that had been done in God's name.

Whether what they have posted is slanderous remains to be seen.

This is not a popularity contest. The person with the most votes doesn't win. It boils down to truth. Did Linda commit adultery? Did Danny do the things he has been accused of. So your opinion and my opinion, though we have a right to them, really are worth very little in the final analysis. 3ABN's soul count means nothing.

The jury awaits...

God help them.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up