Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN retains two more lawyers  (Read 31145 times)

Johann

Re: 3ABN retains two more lawyers
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2008, 08:23:53 AM »

I know that Danny Shelton's first accusations against his wife could not be true. He accused her of having gone to Florida to spend a certain time with this Norwegian doctor who had been treating her son. It so happened that both my wife and I had spent several days at the home of this physician in Norway exactly at the time when Danny was accusing him of being together with Linda in Florida. Common sense tells you that it is impossible for a person to  be in Norway and in Florida at the same time. So there is absolutely no doubt that Danny Shelton was issuing a false statement in order to get rid of his wife, because he stated also that he now had reason to divorce her.

A month later I flew to 3ABN to testify on Linda's behalf - together with the Norwegian physician - and that made Danny so angry that he called us publicly evil spirits and threatened to have us arrested by police if we did not disappear.

Does this indicate he wanted to know the truth? Or that he was trying to hide it?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 10:53:24 AM »

I know that Danny Shelton's first accusations against his wife could not be true. He accused her of having gone to Florida to spend a certain time with this Norwegian doctor who had been treating her son. It so happened that both my wife and I had spent several days at the home of this physician in Norway exactly at the time when Danny was accusing him of being together with Linda in Florida. Common sense tells you that it is impossible for a person to  be in Norway and in Florida at the same time. So there is absolutely no doubt that Danny Shelton was issuing a false statement in order to get rid of his wife, because he stated also that he now had reason to divorce her.

A month later I flew to 3ABN to testify on Linda's behalf - together with the Norwegian physician - and that made Danny so angry that he called us publicly evil spirits and threatened to have us arrested by police if we did not disappear.

Does this indicate he wanted to know the truth? Or that he was trying to hide it?

The evidence is that Danny Shelton was looking for any excuse to get out of his marriage to Linda.

Why would that be, I wonder?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 04:03:54 PM »

The evidence is that Danny Shelton was looking for any excuse to get out of his marriage to Linda.

Why would that be, I wonder?

I'm sorry Artiste, that is not evidence, that is an opinion. Actually 2. Your's, based on Johann's...

There is a huge difference.

Yes it is he said, he said, but what does the real tangible hard copy evidence say? Have you asked for, or looked at, or considered it?

...ian
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 04:27:59 PM by Ian »

Johann

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 04:36:40 PM »

Since when is experience an opinion?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2008, 05:33:28 PM »

Ian,

I am disappointed in your post for the reason that Elder Johann is speaking as a witness and not stating a opinion.

If you were really interested in the truth, you wouldn't have responded like that.

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2008, 09:16:53 PM »

Ian,

I am disappointed in your post for the reason that Elder Johann is speaking as a witness and not stating a opinion.

If you were really interested in the truth, you wouldn't have responded like that.
Actually Daryl, I watched a recording of that May 2004 3abn Campmeeting program and sent a copy of it along to Bob.   It is my recollection that Danny Shelton said there were demons present, not evil spirits...but I could be mistaken.
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

guide4him

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2008, 09:52:58 PM »

So, let me get this straight.
a noted very well respected and honored Physician who if I understand correctly is also and Elder in his home church and former staunch supporter of 3ABN plus a very well respected Minister who had formerly been very supportive of 3ABN are demons just because Danny Shelton says so.

And Jim Gilley made the statement during the early part of the 10 commandments weekend that whatever Danny Shelton says you can be sure he is telling the truth. He is an honorable man.

Yep got it.  :help: :rabbit:

Johann and Ariel(spelling?) if I misstated the statement when I was describing you two as I understand it please correct me.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2008, 10:11:14 PM »

And Jim Gilley made the statement during the early part of the 10 commandments weekend that whatever Danny Shelton says you can be sure he is telling the truth. He is an honorable man.

Did Jim Gilley really say that?  Does he believe that?

Do the 3ABN defenders here believe that?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

inga

• The Sabbath School Network
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2008, 10:30:00 PM »

I watched a recording of that May 2004 3abn Campmeeting program and sent a copy of it along to Bob.   It is my recollection that Danny Shelton said there were demons present, not evil spirits...but I could be mistaken.
Now, Nettie, could you please explain to all of us befuddled folks just what difference between "demons" and "evil spirits" you find so significant?  :huh:  :dunno:
Visit http://ssnet.org The Sabbath School Network to see our new look and much more content. And leave us a message. :)

guide4him

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2008, 10:39:14 PM »

Heard it with me own two little ears... I believe he made strong emphasis to the fact of Danny being an honest person. Don't recall the details. And here we thought Jim Gilley was going to do some house cleaning.Whether he believes what he says he sure made sure the stockholders in the pews believed what he said.

The 3ABN defenders can speak for themselves.

Of course even though I heard it myself this is only my opinion and evil surmising and twisting of the facts.

Habanero

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2008, 01:27:11 AM »

I'm sorry Artiste, that is not evidence, that is an opinion. Actually 2. Your's, based on Johann's...

There is a huge difference.

Yes it is he said, he said, but what does the real tangible hard copy evidence say? Have you asked for, or looked at, or considered it?

...ian

Have you looked at and considered the evidence? Have you actually spoken with Johann to confirm what you are alleging? Have you personally gone over his evidence, or are you just surmising and rumoring that what he has is not evidence? Are you doing exactly what you are trying to accuse others of doing? Are you exactly what you are accusing others of being?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2008, 05:48:42 PM »

Heard it with me own two little ears... I believe he made strong emphasis to the fact of Danny being an honest person. Don't recall the details. And here we thought Jim Gilley was going to do some house cleaning.Whether he believes what he says he sure made sure the stockholders in the pews believed what he said.

The 3ABN defenders can speak for themselves.

Of course even though I heard it myself this is only my opinion and evil surmising and twisting of the facts.

Unfortunately, I was correct in my prediction:
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=15221&view=findpost&p=214050
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2008, 10:20:45 PM »

From the eBay Sales Conrtoversy? thread:

"They will need far more than they have now to take care of all the issues that lay ahead"

Gailon Arthur Joy

Did I misunderstand the intent of this reply, Gailon?  It appeared to me to be a reference that you intended to bring more actions (suits/countersuits/subpoenas/etc.) that would cause 3abn to have to hire even more attorneys.

We have not and do not intend to bring any other suites against 3ABN and Danny Lee Shelton, Exclusively.

However, some victims have retained other counsel and are looking at collateral claims that have nothing to do with Massachusetts. Some of those are more serious than others, but are likely to lead to substantial awards if litigated. With any sense, 3ABN simply negotiates resolutions and pays handsomely to bring silence to those claims as expediantly as possible.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2008, 08:58:40 AM »

How do things like that relate to the lawsuit against you and Bob Pickle?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2008, 09:55:10 PM »

To the degree that we have supporting documentation and statements to support those actions or at least to steer others to the direction of the great mines of information available, that sums it up. I doubt that there would be any basis for us to be parties, but again, 3ABN can save a lot of time and money by resolving them before they become fires. They know better than we where the smoke is, but they must take a more progressive attitude to resolve the issues and dowse them with water rather than let them smolder.

The marriage issue smoldered until the fanned flames of a remarriage re-kindled the old issues into a firestorm. They have a serious public relations problem that a little evidence would have resolved quickly and efficiently, but would rather go behind Linda's back and destroy her reputation with inuendo and slander. This form the THREE ANGELS messenger!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up