Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN retains two more lawyers  (Read 31179 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
3ABN retains two more lawyers
« on: June 18, 2008, 10:51:16 AM »

Yes, they've hired two more lawyers in Illinois to handle an aspect of the lawsuit against Joy and Pickle, if their names on the filings mean that they've been retained. Guess that makes nine now. Plus two in the bankruptcy, I think.

Habanero

Re: 3ABN retains two more lawyers
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 11:47:57 AM »

Yes, they've hired two more lawyers in Illinois to handle an aspect of the lawsuit against Joy and Pickle, if their names on the filings mean that they've been retained. Guess that makes nine now. Plus two in the bankruptcy, I think.

9 lawyers being paid to crush two little pro-se guys in a slam-dunk case. You must be really scary.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 04:23:11 PM »

Well, I think they may need more attorneys. The ones they have can't even get a subpoena done effectively.  :ROFL:
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Sam

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 06:26:53 PM »

9? Name them.  Of course the 2 in bankruptcy don't count since Joy is the one to pull that shenanigan.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 11:41:09 PM »

9? Name them.  Of course the 2 in bankruptcy don't count since Joy is the one to pull that shenanigan.

Begging you pardon, SAM, but I don't recall 3ABN being part of the bankruptcy. I do recall their outrageous conduct that got them sued!!! My guess it is not the last time.

As to the naming them all:

John P. Pucci pucci@fierstpucci.com, christine@fierstpucci.com,

J. Lizette Richards richards@fierstpucci.com

Gerald Duffy gerryduffy@sbgdf.com

William Christopher Penwell chrispenwell@sbgdf.com

Jerrie M. Hayes jerriehayes@sbgdf.com

Kristin L. Kingsbury kristinkingsbury@sbgdf.com

Gregory Simpson GregSimpson@sbgdf.com

Charles L Philbrick of Holland and Knight, LLP

Jennifer White of Holland and Knight, LLP

Is that clarity enough for the blind side????

Gailon Arthur Joy

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 11:23:55 AM »

A question for those 3ABN defenders who have been explaining in various threads why so many lawyers are needed by 3ABN:

Since the basis of your explanations are that different states as well as different issues require lawyers in different locales, why is it that Gailon Joy and Bob Pickle are able to handle all these different areas and issues, just the two of them, pro se?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 12:23:26 PM »

That's a good question that Artiste just asked here.

GrammieT

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 12:51:37 PM »

A question for those 3ABN defenders who have been explaining in various threads why so many lawyers are needed by 3ABN:

Since the basis of your explanations are that different states as well as different issues require lawyers in different locales, why is it that Gailon Joy and Bob Pickle are able to handle all these different areas and issues, just the two of them, pro se?

Oh Yeah!!   :oops:   Waitin' for the answer to THAT ONE!!! :goodpost:   :thumbsup:

GrammieT ;D

Johann

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 01:07:32 PM »

Will we get a real response to that question?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 03:01:48 PM »

Lawyers aren't licensed to practice everywhere. The ones in MN had to get permission before they could practice in MA, for example. In doing so I believe that the 2 in MA sponsored the 4 from MN.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 03:12:57 PM »

Yes, the legal system regarding lawyers and stuff is so complex.

Habanero

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 03:40:46 PM »

Yes, being created by lawyers and all.

Fair Havens

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 03:41:38 PM »

Quite so, Darryl, which is why our respondent/defendant pro seattorneys need more than our very much needed pecuniary support. If we believe in the justice of their cause, and many of us do,  we should petition heaven on their behalf to help them present an affective, powerful response given battery of lawyers arrayed against them.

Someone has said that there is the law, and there is justice. And we all know that down here they are not synonymous!

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2008, 05:29:16 PM »

Quite so, Darryl, which is why our respondent/defendant pro seattorneys need more than our very much needed pecuniary support. If we believe in the justice of their cause, and many of us do,  we should petition heaven on their behalf to help them present an affective, powerful response given battery of lawyers arrayed against them.

Someone has said that there is the law, and there is justice. And we all know that down here they are not synonymous!

Every time "our respondent/defendant pro se attorneys" start another action (and from what I have read here on this forum within the last 24 hours there will be many, many more ) they add more lawyers to the battery arrayed against them.  I don't know if it is wisdom to have a NON MULTUM, SED MULTA (just for you, Eduard) legal strategy...it just might work.  I believe in prayer and discuss things with God on a daily basis, but isn't creating a plethora of situations that further stretch the resources and energy of the two pro se attorneys rather like praying the following?

:praying:  Dear Department of Petitions,  please give the arsonists the strength and resources to fight the many fires they are starting.
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2008, 07:57:56 PM »

Every time "our respondent/defendant pro se attorneys" start another action (and from what I have read here on this forum within the last 24 hours there will be many, many more ) they add more lawyers to the battery arrayed against them.  I don't know if it is wisdom to have a NON MULTUM, SED MULTA (just for you, Eduard) legal strategy...it just might work.  I believe in prayer and discuss things with God on a daily basis, but isn't creating a plethora of situations that further stretch the resources and energy of the two pro se attorneys rather like praying the following?

:praying:  Dear Department of Petitions,  please give the arsonists the strength and resources to fight the many fires they are starting.

Ummmmm........no, I don't think so. ???
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up