Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site  (Read 181597 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2008, 09:32:46 PM »

... Obviously with the lawsuit and all Pickle and Joy's financial defamation per se in this regard, there will need to be findings or a letter spelling them out to submit as "hard copy" evidence.  You must have missed the fact that it seems Joy has already been informed that the IRS investigation resulted in a big fat nothing, zero, nada, zip, zilch.
Ask him.  :puppykisses:

Let me add "DELUSIONAL" to my prior concerns. In fact, "DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR", IAN.  Here I am, IAN Dear...over here!!! AM I showing two fingers or four, my dear? The men in the white coats are just outside the door and will be happy to take you where you can rest and get some sleep. When you wake up, you will see better and realize you have been duped yet again!!! Poor Dear!!!

I think you will find the "hard copy" answer long before we go to court...take off the blinders and you will see. Any one as fluent in biblical text as you are should know the difference between RIGHT & WRONG.
SO get right and stop being wrong, so very very wrong!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2008, 09:36:32 PM »

..ian
owner and moderator
3abnDefended@yahoogroups.com

Thank-you, for that bit of news. So revealing!!! Did you get that, BOB?

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2008, 09:44:12 PM »

I don't believe 3abn has every said evidence on Linda was "forthcoming".  I believe they have said if it needs to come out in court, they will show it.

Wait, I just had a great idea!  If one of you Lindanites want to ask her if she would sign a formal agreement that she would not take any legal action against 3abn if they released their evidence against her...I bet they would do it.  Something official could be drawn up and notorized without too much problem.  Since Linda demanded the "evidence" she shouldn't have a problem with signing that kind of document.  Throw it out there to her.

Well, we will see what the Motion to Compel develops. I trust you understand that IF you do not produce it now, the door is closed at trial. But then, only a delusional person would not understand there are no surprises in the court-room. Perry Mason just wasn't real!!! But, then, neither are you!!!

I'll put my money on the team in Decatur and my guess is they do not need to sign anything to recover very clear damages. They are just not the small fish type!!! In fact, I would guess they are smelling eight (8) figures??? Enough for Linda and some of them to retire on!!!

Ready to pay up, SAM???

Gailon Arthur Joy

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2008, 09:59:09 PM »

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Have y'all seen the recent posts at 3ABN Defended site??    :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

The "defenders" are griping that anyman and Junebug were banned here at AdventTalk!!  Those usernames have NOT been banned here, so if those members cannot gain access to the site it simply means that they are using an IP address that HAS been banned...because it was being used by multiple user IDs!  They have just proved our point!!  Thanks guys!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3abnDefended/message/249

In 3abnDefended@yahoogroups.com, "sammy39377dl"
> <sammy39377dl@> wrote:
> >
> > I just got the report that anyman and Junebug were both banned.
> > Anyman didn't even post. What did I say in my last post? Yep...
> >
> > And the Administrator said no one can talk about the moderators
or
> > administrator over on another forum. I wonder why?
> >
> > Why are these people so AFRAID of the TRUTH? That is the bottom
> line.
> > They are scared to death that we are right. They have a reason to
> be
> > scared because the truth will come out. Sad day for those on AT.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 10:02:58 PM by Snoopy »

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2008, 10:05:56 PM »

Gailon, I notice that your posts this evening have far more hostile overtones than usual and that concerns me.  Is this spirit you are presenting, this contempt for fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, the correct one when one is calling for a removal of perceived sin from any camp?  Would God approve of these words you have written?

The cryptic sparring has crossed the lines in several places here, IMO.  The line I have bolded could even be interpreted as a threat against Danny.  Is that the message you intended to convey?

Is it really a productive damage control tactic to begin to demonize Doug Batchelor for writing the email that Daryl posted?

This may be just a chess game to you, but those who you treat with such contempt are of equal value as those with whom you agree. These are real people, precious human beings, as are you; not chess pieces.

I heard that the IRS notified you that the investigation was over and 3abn was not faulted in any way?  Is this true? Have they had contact with you? If so, why haven't you made it public?  The more you let "your people" question the findings, claim there isn't a letter and insinuate it is just propaganda, the more ridiculous you will all look when it is posted officially.  If you have inside information why let them stick their necks out, only to be chopped off?

It would appear that Mr. Joy doesn't like to admit when he is wrong. It has been speculated that he was one of those who might be in line for a cut of ANY monies recovered by the IRS, so of course it makes sense that they would contact him and make him aware of the results - Fran, too.

As far as letting those who have blindly supported him stick their necks out, he let's Mr. Pickle do all the leg work and filings in the suit with 3ABN, that should be enough to indicate that he attempts to insulate himself by doing as little as possible, letting others do his bidding. In other words, that is the way the Joy fiefdom is run.

ANYMAN, what a puff of smoke you are!!! And who said I was wrong? Lets' see. speaking of putting their heads on the chopping block, there is Ronnie Shelton, a VERY RELIABLE SOURCE...then there is Doug Batchelors' requoting Ronnie's email and attributing it to Gilley...poor Gilley, how embarrassing!!! But, how about poor Dougie??? That was a LEAP OF FAITH virtually unwarranted by the facts, but only time will tell the real story.

Just to bad I didn't have more courage to take you all on. Let me look in my miracle bag, could be a little courage in there somewhere.

In the meantime, I will hunker in my bunker, shivering in fear, as the shells burst outside reigning down on my pawns while my lttle bishop figures out how to pull off a checkmate!!! Be assured, my little bishop isn't far from that "checkmate" and the new little queenie will be very lonely!!!
But, that is the nature of Chess!!!

To the little bishop!!! Three cheers!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gailon Arthur Joy
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2008, 10:08:19 PM »

SCORE!!!

Gailon, I notice that your posts this evening have far more hostile overtones than usual and that concerns me.  Is this spirit you are presenting, this contempt for fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, the correct one when one is calling for a removal of perceived sin from any camp?  Would God approve of these words you have written?

The cryptic sparring has crossed the lines in several places here, IMO.  The line I have bolded could even be interpreted as a threat against Danny.  Is that the message you intended to convey?

Is it really a productive damage control tactic to begin to demonize Doug Batchelor for writing the email that Daryl posted?

This may be just a chess game to you, but those who you treat with such contempt are of equal value as those with whom you agree. These are real people, precious human beings, as are you; not chess pieces.

I heard that the IRS notified you that the investigation was over and 3abn was not faulted in any way?  Is this true? Have they had contact with you? If so, why haven't you made it public?  The more you let "your people" question the findings, claim there isn't a letter and insinuate it is just propaganda, the more ridiculous you will all look when it is posted officially.  If you have inside information why let them stick their necks out, only to be chopped off?

It would appear that Mr. Joy doesn't like to admit when he is wrong. It has been speculated that he was one of those who might be in line for a cut of ANY monies recovered by the IRS, so of course it makes sense that they would contact him and make him aware of the results - Fran, too.

As far as letting those who have blindly supported him stick their necks out, he let's Mr. Pickle do all the leg work and filings in the suit with 3ABN, that should be enough to indicate that he attempts to insulate himself by doing as little as possible, letting others do his bidding. In other words, that is the way the Joy fiefdom is run.

ANYMAN, what a puff of smoke you are!!! And who said I was wrong? Lets' see. speaking of putting their heads on the chopping block, there is Ronnie Shelton, a VERY RELIABLE SOURCE...then there is Doug Batchelors' requoting Ronnie's email and attributing it to Gilley...poor Gilley, how embarrassing!!! But, how about poor Dougie??? That was a LEAP OF FAITH virtually unwarranted by the facts, but only time will tell the real story.

Just to bad I didn't have more courage to take you all on. Let me look in my miracle bag, could be a little courage in there somewhere.

In the meantime, I will hunker in my bunker, shivering in fear, as the shells burst outside reigning down on my pawns while my lttle bishop figures out how to pull off a checkmate!!! Be assured, my little bishop isn't far from that "checkmate" and the new little queenie will be very lonely!!!
But, that is the nature of Chess!!!

To the little bishop!!! Three cheers!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gailon Arthur Joy

Habanero

« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2008, 10:37:34 PM »

Have y'all seen the recent posts at 3ABN Defended site??    :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

The "defenders" are griping that anyman and Junebug were banned here at AdventTalk!!  Those usernames have NOT been banned here, so if those members cannot gain access to the site it simply means that they are using an IP address that HAS been banned...because it was being used by multiple user IDs!  They have just proved our point!!  Thanks guys!!

> <sammy39377dl@> wrote:
> >
> >
or
> >
> line.
> be

Did someone call the Orkin man?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2008, 10:44:25 PM »

1) When I can believe that you, Grandma Nettie, or even Gregory Matthews have my soul as your serious concern, we will open a dialogue, but you will both have to take a stand on adultery first;

2) Chess is a very civil non-violent game and when the King is taken, the queen, assuming she has survived the gameboard strategy, has no king with whom to remonstrate. If you see that as threatening, then may I propose you suffer from evil surmising. And yes, I am having fun, while making significant points, which you clearly find objectionable, but what is new???;

3) I am not in "damage control mode" and If the e-mail is from Doug, it has all too many likenesses to the original posted from Ronnie Shelton. Douglas Batchelor is a big boy and has never been the neutral party. Out of one side of his mouth he preaches about adultery and ignores a clear example for the sake of his 3ABN ratings. He was dragged willingly down the primrose trail last year with the merger mess and does not seem to have yet learned that reliability is a major issue at 3ABN...in other words, the wise man would have waited for the "evidence". But, then again, he is a televangelist. And if that analysis "demonizes" Doug Batchelor, maybe he is not yet ready for sainthood. But we will make that your call, Grandma!!!

4) Chess came in as a result of ANYMAN's Pawn comments...I simply merrily picked up on the theme. And I rather enjoyed it, having been a Chess Champion in younger years.

For the record, in case you have never figured that out, I am not a televangelist, I am not worried about ratings, and your facial concerns are not taken seriously. I intend to disseminate the truth as I have come to see it and will deal with the fallacies in ways you clearly find objectionable. My guess is the message is clear and the war goes on. Suddenly you are more concerned about "casualties" than the truth, but then, maybe that has been the reality for some time.

Let's face it Grandma, you and I will never find ourselves in the same lifeboat. Frankly, I'd rather swim anyway!!! And you will still be slapping me on the head with the oars. It would seem to be your calling.
As for me, I will continue to have fun as long as I am allowed!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2008, 10:45:33 PM »

I think I just stepped on a cockroach...

> <sammy39377dl@> wrote:
> >
> >
or
> >
> line.
> be

Did someone call the Orkin man?

Johann

« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2008, 02:09:07 AM »

Johann, I have never \"twisted and turned\" or \"distorted\" anything you have said.

I asked three simple questions politely. For you not to answer them or to evade answering them tells me a few things.  Because you are not going to answer them, is in essence answering them very plainly.  I would have thought more of a SDA Pastor than this. 

Seems like I am in good company. Jesus did not answer their simple questions either. Why didn\'t He?

Jesus knew their intent and motives. You cannot possibly know anyone’s intent or motives. Junebug has never twisted and turned or distorted anything you have said. She is correct in saying that your not answering is in essence answering them very plainly. It is plain for all to see.

[/quote]

What about simple questions, asked nicely, makes them demands?

It would be no problem answering simple questions, asked nicely, if there were only honest people reading. But I know from experience that there are people here who are looking for answers to be twisted and turned, because they don't seem to be interested in discovering the truth. So often I have found my clear answers twisted in a different connection and turned into a distortion of truth.

Johann,

You have claimed to be a first person witness to Linda and Brenda's visit to Norway in Feb 2004, and now refuse to answer any questions when it was pointed out you couldn't have witnessed much as you were only there for mere hrs on one day while they were there.

The only twisting and turning of the facts or blocking of readers and members discovering the truth appears to be yours.

In addition your claims about the planned Florida trip are also wrong, it was supposed to have taken place in February but Danny found out and Linda admitted it, It had nothing to do with the week of Easter as you claimed. So again your alibi is about as worthless as when you claimed to have been with Linda and the Dr in that motel room but had actually already flown back home leaving the Dr behind later that same year. -- ie.. Before the divorce.

Those are the facts, and I can see why you have a hard time answering questions about all this, but can only consistently reply by accusing those actually trying to discover the truth and let others know. What is even sadder is that others, such as Ozzie join you in doing so, a love of the truth seems to be the least of yours or their concern.

There are honest people, who are and are not members reading here, and you are not answering for them or helping them discover the truth because you claim someone will twist your words if you say anything? What?

Think, you have claimed your words have been twisted all along, yet it hasn't ever stopped you from continuing to post and claim things to be facts, it only offers an excuse to never answer any direct questions related to what you have claimed.

Do you really think others are so stupid that they can't see through this?

For shame.

..ian.

Document what you are saying here about the Florida trip, if you care to be known as trustworthy.

Fair Havens

« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2008, 06:37:56 AM »

I can speak only for myself and certainly not for Grandma N. But Bro. Gailon Arthur Joy I an unhappy by your scorched earth take no prisoners attitude. I think a little civility is in order among CHRISTians

Kitty

« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2008, 07:54:26 AM »

i am personally acquainted with Linda.  She is a fine, caring compassionate person.  I have heard from others about how she would do kind deeds for employees having problems.   She most certainly does want whatever info out there against  her to be brought out in the open.  She has no fears as there is no evidence.   She knows who was spending time with someone other than their spouse, and it was not her.   

Sam

« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2008, 09:37:58 AM »

i am personally acquainted with Linda.  She is a fine, caring compassionate person.  I have heard from others about how she would do kind deeds for employees having problems.   She most certainly does want whatever info out there against  her to be brought out in the open.  She has no fears as there is no evidence.   She knows who was spending time with someone other than their spouse, and it was not her.   

Kitty, you may be the perfect person then to contact her and ask her if she is willing to sign a notarized document that she will take no legal action against 3abn or Danny Shelton if they produce the evidence. I truly believe if she would do that, they would be willing to bring out the evidence she demands.

Please let us know if she is agreeable to this.

scratsmom

« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2008, 10:24:46 AM »

Kitty, you may be the perfect person then to contact her and ask her if she is willing to sign a notarized document that she will take no legal action against 3abn or Danny Shelton if they produce the evidence. I truly believe if she would do that, they would be willing to bring out the evidence she demands.

OK, this caught my eye. I have not been keeping up with all the posts here, so if this has already been discussed, I apologize. But the above request makes me think that the "evidence" was obtained in an illegal way--a legally actionable way, or else they (Danny and 3ABN) would not be asking for immunity. The way it is stated, it is almost an admission of guilt of some sort. Like when a kid says "If I tell you, do you promise you won't spank me?"

Is that really what is being said here, or am I missing something?

It this is true, it explains why the "evidence" has been hidden away for so long. Bummer to have what you think will clear you but you can't use it because it will prove you guilty.
Wow...

(Actually, I have wondered if that was not the case for a long time, but to have it admitted in black and white is pretty interesting)

Scratsmom   :hamster:  (think squirrel, not hamster)

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2008, 10:38:17 AM »

Just a question. Who is the "Us" and why would someone other than DS or 3ABN be concerned and asking for a written
notarized document  to protect DS and 3ABN from a lawsuit?

bonnie
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28   Go Up