Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN and Danny Shelton File Voluntary Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit  (Read 105935 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: 3ABN and Danny Shelton File Voluntary Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2008, 03:36:04 PM »

After posting what I posted here, I looked for, found, and downloaded that which supports what I read elsewhere and posted here.

Here they are for downloading.

SDAminister

« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2008, 06:58:44 PM »

I read elsewhere that Joy/Pickle and even Snoopy are requesting renumeration to the tune of $30,000.00 and $20,000.00 respectively.  They said this information is in PACER.

Is there any truth to any of the above? :wave:

You mean remuneration instead of renumeration.

Habanero

« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2008, 11:41:22 PM »

Good. And when it comes to Snoopy, of course she should submit a bill and expect to be paid for her accounting services, just like 3ABN's accountants, and all the others do.

If Gailon and Bob believe they have been had and think they should be reimbursed for their time, expenses, and efforts, then of course they should seek it.

The statements made elsewhere that Snoopy, Bob, and Gailon are just trying to squeeze the donors for their dollars are just ridiculous. When 3ABN's accountants submit their bills is that a means of trying to squeeze donors and deprive "the lord's work" of money? When the lawyers representing 3ABN and Danny submitted their bills to the accounting department at 3ABN were they trying to take away from "the lord's work?" when Danny used 3ABN donor monies in his own personal part of the suit, was he stealing from "the lord's work" to deal with his own personal part of the suit?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2008, 04:26:41 AM »

I am in full agreement that they all should be remunerated for all their troubles for the reason that they were the defendants of the lawsuit.

Nobody should be able to both launch and dismiss a lawsuit without paying the price for having it dismissed instead of taking it to the trial and decision stage.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2008, 03:46:10 PM »

Breezy said over on 3ABNtalk: "I knew the bottom line was MONEY! Always follow the money trail. These liars will blast on the worldwide web the work God Himself has set up and now wants MONEY for it. Lots of money!!!"

Now if asking 3ABN to pay for the time they made me waste by filing their frivolous lawsuit against me means I had them sue me because I wanted money, I wonder what Breezy thinks about Greg Simpson and company. Greg charges $350 an hour, 14 times what I charge folks in my community. Does Breezy think that Simpson and company took this case simply for the money, motivated 14 times as much by greed as supposedly I was motivated?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2008, 05:14:28 PM »

Good question.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2008, 08:55:04 PM »

I think it was Breezy Sam who said over there that I had never set foot on 3ABN property.  Go figure!  I have PICTURES!!

Breezy said over on 3ABNtalk: "I knew the bottom line was MONEY! Always follow the money trail. These liars will blast on the worldwide web the work God Himself has set up and now wants MONEY for it. Lots of money!!!"

Now if asking 3ABN to pay for the time they made me waste by filing their frivolous lawsuit against me means I had them sue me because I wanted money, I wonder what Breezy thinks about Greg Simpson and company. Greg charges $350 an hour, 14 times what I charge folks in my community. Does Breezy think that Simpson and company took this case simply for the money, motivated 14 times as much by greed as supposedly I was motivated?

quaddie47

« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2008, 09:15:11 PM »

Bob your logic never ceases to astound. 

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2008, 09:27:29 PM »

??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2008, 07:07:18 AM »

I saw it as a good question in that Joy & Pickle put in a lot of time, travel, and court and other expenses in relation to their defense of this lawsuit against them.

SDAminister

« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2008, 08:12:29 AM »

I wonder if we aren't heading into this territory: "..evil imparted also returns again."  Thoughts from the Mount of Blessing p. 136

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2008, 09:24:43 AM »

Bob your logic never ceases to astound. 

One thing for sure, none of us have asked for nearly $129,000 in one week, or nearly $500,000 in royalties in a year. How motivated by money does such things make Danny Shelton out to be, since he made such amounts to 3ABN's detriment in 1998 and 2006?

And to hinder Simpson from harassing me and threatening me over absolutely nothing, the nearly $500,000 figure is derived from Remnant's Form 990's and sources. If I don't say that I may get some sort of threatening letter from him.

Johann

« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2008, 09:53:29 AM »

So the lawyer has not dismissed the case?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2008, 09:59:18 AM »

It appears that their game plan is to use the confidentiality order of the dismissed case to continue to harass and threaten us.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2008, 01:21:16 PM »

Confidentiality order of the dismissed case?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Up