Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Tommy R. Sheltons trials are upon us.  (Read 35236 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: Tommy R. Sheltons trials are upon us.
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 07:38:50 AM »

The first trial is scheduled for the last week in May, and the second one is for the first week in June. Now, regardless of what the other site says....saying Tommy refuses to accept another plea deal...the truth is both victims have informed the prosecutor they are not interested in offering TS one. They are fully prepared and ready to testify against this scum bag. May justice be done, and may ALL his victims receive closure that they both desire and deserve!

Sorry, as anxious as you all are to get some money the criminal trial will be postponed indefinitely since TS has had a massive stroke that has done some damage to the brain. If you haven't heard from the prosecutor yet, you will. It matters not whether she is "buying it" has someone cannot fake a stroke, especially a massive stroke. An MRI, a Cat scan and an MRA have all been performed to prove the diagnosis. He has been hospitalized since Saturday night and all the medical reports are on their way from the treating doctor. The balance center of the brain is what has been damaged so he cannot keep his balance at all is extremely dizzy which in turns causes him to not be able to keep anything down. He has been on morphine as the pain in his head is excrutiating.  When the prosecutor receives the documentation I will expect her to apologize to Tommy's attorney for her pitiful attitude. FYI TS would rather be at the trial next week instead versus suffering the effects of a massive stroke. Did it ever occur to any of you that he is anxious to get this over with, be vindicated and get on with life?  When a jury sees that your side is only out for money and listens to Alex's story...let's see how does it go now?  He was molested at 11 years old when he was virginia and it traumitized and ruined his life..yet...when he was 15 he decided to go work at the place where his former molester worked! Not only that but somehow he allowed himself to be alone with this molester not just once but over and over again in a facility that employes over 125 people. Then somehow though he was 15 and a big strapping lad even then, he couldn't get away or call for help. Again the question will be asked if he was molested at 3abn how in the world would he put himself in a position for it to happen repeatedly? If he was molested in Va why would he go anywhere near where his molester worked 4 years later? Not to mention keeping it all quiet for 15 years.

There are so many holes in that story his own mother is willing to testify against him.  Before you try to deny that again, Bob Pickle has fantasized over the years that he is "quite the investigator" So Bob, I challenge you to call Alex's mother yourself and see what she has to say. After all Bob, you have always claimed to want the "truth".

If TS dies it will be on your heads as the stress of all of this has caused it. Adam maybe you really believe Alex's accusations but Alex knows none of it is true.  At the end of time Alex will cry out for the rocks and mountains to fall on his head rather than face the judgement he will reap trying to destroy a family and a ministry.

BTW your post of how you do not hate TS is so ridiculous when you have made hundreds of posts in the past months that have been full of hate, revenge and cruelty. So...I'm not buying your latest one.

And, Alex your sister says the last time you came to visit she caught you smoking pot. (Don't kill the messenger) Weird for someone who professes to be a preacher.

I wonder if Alex and any other alleged TS victims ever tried to get help from "The Hope of Survivors" - a group that claims to provide support for victims of clergy abuse...  Do you know, Sam??

http://www.thehopeofsurvivors.com/biographies/Steve_Samantha.asp

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 07:51:31 AM »

I do know of one victim who contacted them and they was of no help. Some organization they run there, huh?
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 08:01:32 AM »

I do know of one victim who contacted them and they was of no help. Some organization they run there, huh?

Really?  That's a shame.  It sounds like this case is right down their alley (this from their website):

The Hope of Survivors, a worldwide ministry of compassion providing support, hope and encouragement to victims of pastoral (clergy) sexual abuse and misconduct, was co-founded by Steve & Samantha Nelson in December 2002. Steve is pastor of a four-church district in Southern Illinois, employed by the Illinois Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. In addition to his pastoral ministry, he is the President of The Hope of Survivors and an international speaker on pastoral sexual abuse, revival among God’s children, and many other topics. He has also developed a line of Bible studies in a bookmark format called StudyMarks (available through 3ABN). He is a Board Certified Biblical Counselor (BCBC) through the Board of Christian Professional and Pastoral Counselors, is a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC), is a Certified Belief Therapist (CBT) through the Therapon Institute, and has worked on many evangelistic campaigns and outreach projects throughout the years. Steve is also a member of the Adventist Association of Family Life Professionals (AAFLP).

Samantha serves as Vice President and CEO of The Hope of Survivors and is also an international speaker on pastoral sexual abuse. She has served as personal ministries and community services director, holds North American Division certification as an Adventist Community Services caseworker, received the 2004 Woman of Distinction Award from the Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists and is a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC). She is a Board Certified Biblical Counselor (BCBC) through the Board of Christian Professional and Pastoral Counselors, holds an Associate in Ministry degree in Biblical Counseling, is a Certified Belief Therapist (CBT) through the Therapon Institute, and is the author of the book, Reaching the Hurting: A Biblical Guide for Helping Abuse Victims. Samantha is also a member of the Adventist Association of Family Life Professionals (AAFLP).

In addition to their education and ongoing training, Steve and Samantha are uniquely qualified due to their own past experience. Using this experience, the knowledge of God’s Word and other inspired sources, they have helped numerous individuals begin to heal from the devastation of pastoral sexual abuse and to renew their relationship with the Lord. They assist individuals from all denominations in their search for truth and healing through correspondence and victim retreats/conferences, and they seek to show these hurting individuals God’s love for them. They also provide educational materials and seminars for pastors, churches and the general public. Thus, Steve and Samantha move forward in faith, counting on the Lord for wisdom and knowledge.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2011, 08:19:46 AM »

Yep- but if you're a TS Victim might as well forget that spin.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 10:02:38 AM »

Just a thought, but if TS is indeed 'anxious to be vindicated' then why is he so stressed??? That makes no sense.
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 10:20:41 AM »

BTW Sam before you start spouting off....I dont want to hear TS has had his livelihood taken away and his name ruined.  You and your cronies have wasted NO time re-victimizing victims. I suppose that will be brought up in court anyway. Not to mention the fact that Tommy took so many young BOYS innocence. So, don't even start with me Sam about how Tommy is soooooo stressed! I hope he is as he should be! He will be more stressed when his jury finds him guilty, huh? He may fool the court this time and be allowed a continuance. But....he can't stop the inevitable from happening...unless he just dies. He's going to jail....face it. Wait until one of the prosecutors witnesses who was a pastor at the time...and close friend of the Sheltons testifies against him! Tommy will pee down his leg as they cuff his hind end and take him away!
Billy Graham

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 12:50:10 PM »

Yep- but if you're a TS Victim might as well forget that spin.

Then maybe they should change their name!  How about "Hope for Select Survivors"?

guide4him

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 06:44:31 PM »

Knowing Danny would do anything to cover up his brother's criminal actions, I woudn't be surprised if he paid someone to use an MRI or any other charts that belong to someone else to make it look like Tommy's. Desperation knows no bounds.
Just my personal opinion.

PS... to Sam... Tommy DID  admit in court  he did do what he was accused of. How can Tommy be vindicated and go on with his usual life with young boys if he admited to wrong doing in court? I need this explained to me in a way I can understand.

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011, 07:21:51 PM »

Diagnosis of a CVA (Stroke) involves multiple testing of which a MRI is only one part.  When it is all over, the evidence will be substantial as to whether or not Tommy has had a CVA and there will be an initial evaulation as to the potential damage.  Final evaulation as to the long-term effect will only come some time later.  That diagnosis will be made by means such as a MRI as well as other tests that will be done on Tommy.

Do any of you really think that highly-paid physician professionals would risk the loss of thier license to practice medicine over a payment that DAnny might make to them?  I do not think so.  Such is mere speculation that is groundless and it is not based upon any kind of reasonableness.

Several years ago, a geriatric physician who works at the hospital where I work was offered a salary of $250,000 per year to leave our hospital and to move to a hospital on another State.  He turned the offer down.  Probably in part, because he is married to another physician and did not want to move.

Folks, it simply is not reasonable to think that Danny Shelton could pay a group of high-paid professionals enough to persuade them to do something that would risk their license to practice medicine.   Folks, there are several such likely involved in the diagnosis of Tommy  Shelton.

The judge is going to get an accurate diagnosis of Tommy.  You can depend upon it.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2011, 08:20:50 PM »

Mr. Gregory,

You know as well as I do that we can now safely assume, and based on various bits of evidence, that the civil case against Tommy Ray Shelton, Danny Lee Shelton and Three Angels Broadcasting has been settled for an undisclosed sum and undisclosed terms, likely a structured settlement over several years to keep the victims silent, and that is likely to muffle, if not muzzle, the plaintiffs in the civil and criminal case.

So, he, Danny, may not be able to manufacture credible basis for a faked CVA, but Danny, Jim and his board could easilly pay witnesses/plaintiffs to become amnesiacs. Much as the IRS case, it is settled, goes away and in the "silence of the moment" we all realize they have missed the bullet yet again. "Exonerated" is the term that will be used, bought out is the term I will use. Money can do amazing things to bury the truth!!!

The good news is that the SDA church has also missed the bullet and will not have to worry about a decade of blistering investigations and litigation.

C'est la vie!!!

Gailon Arthur joy
AUReporter

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2011, 06:19:13 AM »

Mr. Gregory,

You know as well as I do that we can now safely assume, and based on various bits of evidence, that the civil case against Tommy Ray Shelton, Danny Lee Shelton and Three Angels Broadcasting has been settled for an undisclosed sum and undisclosed terms, likely a structured settlement over several years to keep the victims silent, and that is likely to muffle, if not muzzle, the plaintiffs in the civil and criminal case.

This is just plumb crazy. Adam, who's source is the unmuzzled plaintiff, Alex Walker, just announced there would be no more settlement talks and are announcing a lawsuit, not a settlement.

So, he, Danny, may not be able to manufacture credible basis for a faked CVA, but Danny, Jim and his board could easilly pay witnesses/plaintiffs to become amnesiacs. Much as the IRS case, it is settled, goes away and in the "silence of the moment" we all realize they have missed the bullet yet again. "Exonerated" is the term that will be used, bought out is the term I will use. Money can do amazing things to bury the truth!!!

Again this is just plumb, crazy. Pickle and Joy are both now accusing the IRS of taking bribes and payoffs, ie of acting criminally, yet they have no evidence for their character defamation except that they think this had to have happened because there is no way they could ever be wrong. The IRS investigation exonerated 3ABN. It has been years now, and not one ammended document has been filed correcting anything previously filed by 3ABN, no one has been indicted, no case filed etc..  but for some reason neither Joy or Pickle can see this, and keep insisting on running with their view despite the facts...

Pathetic... 

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 06:28:53 AM »

Mr. Gregory,

This is just plumb crazy. Adam, who's source is the unmuzzled plaintiff, Alex Walker, just announced there would be no more settlement talks and are announcing a lawsuit, not a settlement.

Again this is just plumb, crazy. Pickle and Joy are both now accusing the IRS of taking bribes and payoffs, ie of acting criminally, yet they have no evidence for their character defamation except that they think this had to have happened because there is no way they could ever be wrong. The IRS investigation exonerated 3ABN. It has been years now, and not one ammended document has been filed correcting anything previously filed by 3ABN, no one has been indicted, no case filed etc..  but for some reason neither Joy or Pickle can see this, and keep insisting on running with their view despite the facts...

Pathetic... 

ADMIN HAT ON

Nowhere have Joy OR Pickle EVER accused the IRS of taking bribes and payoffs!!  I'm surprised at you!  In your line of work I would think you would understand the concept of a confidential settlement, if that is indeed what happened.  Get your facts straight or take it to the smut site!!

ADMIN HAT OFF

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2011, 06:40:27 AM »

The IRS investigation exonerated 3ABN.

I have yet to see any evidence that the IRS criminal investigation exonerated 3ABN and Danny of all criminal and civil issues. Indeed, Attorney Greg Simpson himself admitted to me that the criminal investigation did not go back to 1998, and thus did not cover the scandalous 1998 real estate deal.

Please explain to us how the IRS would have approved of Danny Shelton using Remnant as a conduit into his own pocket for 3ABN funds in the form of kickbacks.

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2011, 08:32:19 AM »

The IRS investigation exonerated 3ABN.

Please explain to us how the IRS would have approved of Danny Shelton using Remnant as a conduit into his own pocket for 3ABN funds in the form of kickbacks.

Of course the IRS would not condone that kind of thing unless they were unethical  and they didn't. The simply did not reach the same conclusions Pickle and Joy did with their partial info and assumptions. The IRS had all the facts and so 3ABN was exonerated. It really sounds to me as if Pickle's question is an accusatory one not just against 3abn, but also the IRS...

In an effort to "Get my facts straight..."He previously posted, days ago:
But regarding 3ABN's property tax case, how many donations and payments did 3ABN make during the course of that case?

None. If there was evidence they had ever done either then you can be sure Pickle and Joy would have posted it long since. It's been years now...

I think the official record shows that they did make some donations and payments. If it was just out of the goodness of their hearts, then I think we should be able to show over the course of their history before and after that time period that they made other large donations of their assets and/or income to governmental entities in the southern Illinois area.

If we cannot find record of similar large donations of assets and money to governmental entities before and after the property tax case, then, especially in light of this "Does Money Talk" story, I see no problem asking for clarification as to why the donations in question were made.

As there seems to be some confusion, perhaps Robert Pickle could explain exactly what "Governmental entities" he is talking about? and why he is claiming alleged "donations" were made to them during the property tax case , when as far as I know he doesn't have any evidence to even suggest this
and what his point is in bringing this up in relation to the "Does money talk" story for Snoopy.

Perhaps I presumed wrongly as she says and such a donation if it occured (it didn't) under the circumstances he and Joy keep claiming would not be considered a bribe or payoff?  

It sounded to me as if that is what was being insinuated or suggested when Pickle wrote the following to me:

Did 3ABN give donations to governmental entities during their property tax case, and did they give similar donations before and after that tax case which would show that the donations during the tax case were not unusual?

Then Joy posted:
"So, he, Danny, may not be able to manufacture credible basis for a faked CVA, but Danny, Jim and his board could easilly pay witnesses/plaintiffs to become amnesiacs. Much as the IRS case, it is settled, goes away and in the "silence of the moment" we all realize they have missed the bullet yet again. "Exonerated" is the term that will be used, bought out is the term I will use. Money can do amazing things to bury the truth!!!"

and now Pickle replies to Snoopy in regards to the IRS investigation:
"Please explain to us how the IRS would have approved of "Danny Shelton using Remnant as a conduit into his own pocket for 3ABN funds in the form of kickbacks."

If Pickle and Joy were correct (They aren't) that "Danny Shelton using Remnant as a conduit into his own pocket for 3ABN funds in the form of kickbacks." there is no way the IRS would have missed that in their investigation or done nothing about it, and they have done nothing....

Folks, If , note I say "IF", 3ABN and DS paid money to anyone to silence them, or to bury the truth, or look the other way, or make cases go away, (They haven't) then no matter who it is, the thing is not only would they be acting ilegally and unethically, but so would the reciepient. You can't have 3ABN and DS being guilty without saying the governmental agencies or who ever is also guilty. That isn't hard to understand, is it?{
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 08:38:15 AM by Nosir Myzing »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2011, 04:32:13 PM »

Of course the IRS would not condone that kind of thing unless they were unethical  and they didn't. The simply did not reach the same conclusions Pickle and Joy did with their partial info and assumptions. The IRS had all the facts and so 3ABN was exonerated.

What partial info and assumptions, Sir Mizer? Be specific.

And/or provide your proof exoneration, proof that Walt Thompson testified under oath could not be obtained.

Sir Mizer, I know about books, and I know about publishing. It is public record that 3ABN started buying Danny's Pacific Press booklets from Remnant instead of from Danny in 2005, for the same higher price than they could have gotten them straight from Pacific Press.

It is public record that Remnant didn't stock the booklets, and had to have them drop shipped from Pacific Press.

It is public record that we laid all this out in August 26, 2008, and said that this only made sense if this was a kickback scheme.

Since Pacific Press was the publisher, any payments by Remnant to Danny or DLS Publishing for those sales would be kickbacks, not royalties.

Attorney Greg Simpson admitted in a public filing that payments for those sales had occurred.

The only way out of the conclusion that these payments were kickbacks is to provide some sort of shred of evidence that Remnant was the publisher after 2005 for those booklets. But if there was any such evidence, Simpson would have filed it to counter the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Folks, If , note I say "IF", 3ABN and DS paid money to anyone to silence them, or to bury the truth, or look the other way, or make cases go away, (They haven't) then no matter who it is, the thing is not only would they be acting ilegally and unethically, but so would the reciepient.

If you don't think there was a payment as part of a consent decree or some similar sort of agreement, then please explain what really did happen, with evidence. But you have boxed yourself in a corner, for you have already declared that the IRS would not ignore this kickback issue. So then, what really did happen?

But regarding 3ABN's property tax case, how many donations and payments did 3ABN make during the course of that case?

None. If there was evidence they had ever done either then you can be sure Pickle and Joy would have posted it long since. It's been years now...

As there seems to be some confusion, perhaps Robert Pickle could explain exactly what "Governmental entities" he is talking about? and why he is claiming alleged "donations" were made to them during the property tax case , when as far as I know he doesn't have any evidence to even suggest this
and what his point is in bringing this up in relation to the "Does money talk" story for Snoopy.

Why in the world would you challenge us to post it?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up