Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the Seventh-day Adventist Church's Relationship to 3ABN?  (Read 40456 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: What is the Seventh-day Adventist Church's Relationship to 3ABN?
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2008, 10:22:54 PM »

Here, Here!!! Second the motion!!!

GAJ

roxe

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2008, 07:00:33 PM »

Roxe, I can't remember who it was that said that "life wasn't meant to be easy", but it's certainly true when one stands for truth. It can be VERY LONELY too. Often, we feel that our only friend is Jesus, as other people tell us that were "stupid to get involved", "Leave it for the authorities to work on" (and they don't want to see it, let alone deal with the problem), "If that were true, 'something' would have been done about it before now" and so on.

There is usually quite a price tag that accompanies standing for truth, but our reward is not in this world. I long to be with Jesus and see and end to all this evil; both within and without the church. And Roxe, don't keep your mouth shut either. Stand up and be counted. God bless. :praying:

Thanks, Ozzie and Gailon, for the encouraging words! I kept being told "God understands!" when informing of God's truth in regards to their actions. I very politely said: "Tell Achan that! Tell Uzzah that! God is more strict than we tend to think."

:TY: too for your prayers. You're in mine!

Ozzie

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2008, 09:38:23 PM »

Thanks, Ozzie and Gailon, for the encouraging words! I kept being told "God understands!" when informing of God's truth in regards to their actions. I very politely said: "Tell Achan that! Tell Uzzah that! God is more strict than we tend to think."

:TY: too for your prayers. You're in mine!

:praying:  :amen:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up